• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA 2009, Screw you EA Sports

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

apparently Rocky Ross for UCF is going to be the best WR in the country this year. Dude just caught like 20 balls for them in my game. Still won 49-7 but he was open every single play.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,827

The only player that EA Sports got right was Grothe and Selvie.

If by "right", you mean having Selvie as a fat and slow, then yes. Selvie's speed is an 89, which is just as disgusting as having Carlton Mitchell's speed a 90. In fact on a team who, from top to bottom, is built on speed the speed rankings are as follows:

Taurus Johnson: 94

Nate Allen: 91

Fr CB #86: 91

Fr CB #31(Tyson Butler): 91

Jamar Taylor: 90

Moise Plancher: 90

Carlton Mitchell: 90

Jerome Murphy: 90

Marcus Edwards: 90

Danny Verpaele: 90  (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

George Selvie: 89

Mike Ford: 89

Jarriett Buie: 76 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Our fastest LB? Kion Wilson, with an 88. 2nd is a tie between Sabbath Jospeh and ALONZO MCQUEEN at 84.

Which brings me to the biggest snub of all, in my opinion: Tyrone McKenzie. The man who leads the NATION in tackles the past 2 seasons. He leads Laurenitus 250 to 236 tackles.

Laurenitus is the best player in NCAA 09. Rated a 99, with 89 speed, 82 strength, 88 agility, 96 acceleration, 94 awareness, 98 pursuit, with a tackle rating of 96.

McKenzie, on the other hand, is rated an 89, with 82 speed, 78 strength, 87 agility, 85 acceleration, 80 awareness, 80 pursuit, with a tackle rating of 84!

Should I continue?

Yeah, I know a bunch of fans of other teams can do the same thing, and I know that we're talking about a video game here...which is definitely not an exact science, but come on....put some EFFORT into this, EA!

• Content Count:  5,241

If it would just quit raining every game, id be happy!!

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Is it raining in Tampa right now?  I thought the game pulled current weather conditions from weather.com...

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

What kills me is them having Carlton Mitchell with a 90 in speed when he's one of, if not the fastest guy on the team. And having Jessie Hester as like the 5th or 6th receiver in the depth chart.

• Content Count:  5,241

Is it raining in Tampa right now?  I thought the game pulled current weather conditions from weather.com...

If it does, that doesnt explain the rain at FIU and NC State

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Does it have the "UCF fans leave at Halftime" feature?

• Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Does it have the "UCF fans leave at Halftime" feature?

If it's in the game, it's in the game.

• Content Count:  1,254

Are we really going to let a video game set our nerves off. This seems like a pointless rant to me. I know for a fact I could take some non BCS school to an undefeated record in this game, but would that happen in rel life? It's a game. Just wait until we kick the crap out of UCF...it means nothing.

• Content Count:  873

Forget this game.  I just took it back to the store.  I'm gonna play last year's game and updaye the rosters.  I HATE the fact that you can't change some of the controls!  I've been using the x button for sprint ever since I've been playing these games and for some reason this year, they force you to use x as strip ball.  Might not seem like a big deal to you all but it's frustrating as crap.

Archived