• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

is bonds going to yankees

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

i knew they use to work out together.  funny how sheffield is trying to distance himself from balco when he trained with them for 2 years. 

he seems 1,000 times more believable that barry.  Although he used the 'i didn't know' excuse, at least he didn't hide behind his entourage.  He stood up and said "hey, i might have taken this stuff.  this is how it happened."  He told the whole story instead of just some bullcrap about supplements and blah blah blah

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  873

bonds would be a perfect fit with the other roiders on the yankees...giambi, pettite, rodriguez...

yankees cheat, bonds cheats, match made

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

bonds,even when he isnt playing,seems to be a board favorite

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

bonds,even when he isnt playing,seems to be a board favorite

He only seems to be your favorite... you post about him and we respond.

We'd respond to pretty much any topic.

• Content Count:  760

Bonds to New York is an interesting scenario to say the least. While I dont want to see syringes being thrown on the field, I cant help but wonder how threatening our lineup would look with bonds in the middle sourrounded by Arod, Giambi, Posada, Abreu, etc. Problem is, i dont see the fans embracing him, unless ofcourse he hits a few bombs that really matter. If he were to come out and admitt that he used it and is sorry, like Giambi did, he would be welcomed.

My whole argument is that we are struggling and in serious need of another bat. Everyone in the lineup gets better by adding Bonds. Maybe all the media attention on Bonds will draw it away from Arod and he'll actually preform. Its very high risk, potentially minimal reward, type move, but for the price he is willing to accept, and the way we are playing, I'd say give it a shot. (no pun intended)

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Bonds in the middle of any lineup is dangerous, but in the Yankee lineup could be lethal. 

Damon LF

Jeter SS

AROD 3B

Bonds DH

Abeau RF

Giambi 1B

Posada C

Cano 2B

M. Cabrera CF

sick

• Content Count:  760

Exactly. But I dont know if the yankees wanna be the team to sign him.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

If he were to come out and admitt that he used it and is sorry, like Giambi did, he would be welcomed.

That is my point.  Giambi is being embraced, despite his cheating b/c he actually manned up.

Bonds just continues lying/denial. 

If he came clean, he wouldn't be a pariah... and he'd have a job... well, for this year anyway.  Next year, probably not... can't play ball from prison.

• Content Count:  66,048
  • Days Won:  172

Bonds to New York is an interesting scenario to say the least. While I dont want to see syringes being thrown on the field, I cant help but wonder how threatening our lineup would look with bonds in the middle sourrounded by Arod, Giambi, Posada, Abreu, etc. Problem is, i dont see the fans embracing him, unless ofcourse he hits a few bombs that really matter. If he were to come out and admitt that he used it and is sorry, like Giambi did, he would be welcomed.

My whole argument is that we are struggling and in serious need of another bat. Everyone in the lineup gets better by adding Bonds. Maybe all the media attention on Bonds will draw it away from Arod and he'll actually preform. Its very high risk, potentially minimal reward, type move, but for the price he is willing to accept, and the way we are playing, I'd say give it a shot. (no pun intended)

if he produces the new york fans will embrace him

new york fans love celebrity and no one is bigger than bonds

Archived