• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

2008 Fan Fest Event - August 10

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i have never been to one.....what are some of things that take place during this event that make it worth while?

• Content Count:  1,387
  • Days Won:  1

i have never been to one.....what are some of things that take place during this event that make it worth while?

Meet the players, sweat, get a couple autographs, sweat some more, buy a new shirt and/or hat, and sweat yet some more! Depends on how much you like to sweat! But that's just my opinion!

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

You get to meet all the players.  All the famous ones will be under tents signing autographs for the masses.  But the unheralded players are just walking around with their jerseys on, so you can take pictures with just about everybody.  Plus they run the 40 versus some kids, and kids can kick FGs with the special teams guys.  Plus you can get up close and personal with the cheerleaders/sun dolls.  Well, yiou can take pics with them at least.  Maybe not too close or too personal..........  Last year was a good time.  It was hot, but on the field it wasn't too bad.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I am leaving Marathon that day.  If I get enough lobster Wednesday - Friday I wouldn't mind leaving early Saturday morning - got some stuff I would like CJL to sign.  However, no way am I coming back with < 30 lobster, can always get CJL's autograph another time. 

USF has put a lot of effort into making these classy events though.  If this year's continues the improvement it will be impressive.

Archived