• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA 09 Roster Help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  57
  • Days Won:  0

Trent Pupello is tearing it up for me right now.

Also nice to see the Under Armor jerseys make it!

not a knock on pupello or anything but this shows how little respect USF talent gets.  aaron harris starts for a season on the #28 defense in the nation, terrell mcclain sees extensive playing time as a true freshman yet a transfer from florida who basically spent two years on the scout team is rated as the best DT on the team.

try to find another receiver in the game that has accumulated 900 yards the past two seasons (TJ) on a BCS conference team that isn't rated at least an 80. 

try to find another BCS conference team that rushed for 200 yards per game without multiple offensive lineman rated over 80.......schmitt is our highest rated OL at 81.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JulmisteForPrez

try to find another BCS conference team that rushed for 200 yards per game without multiple offensive lineman rated over 80.......schmitt is our highest rated OL at 81.

If you will notice, a SIGNIFICANT portion of our rushing yardage every game comes from #8 getting flushed from the pocket -- not designed plays.  Greg Gregory ought to design "broken plays" and call them every once in a while, because they work more effectively than the plays he calls much of the time.

Fact is our O-line isn't all that strong.  Schmidt is pretty good, Dile is average, Griffin is decent, I love the way Herman plays, but he's not a superstar, and who knows what'll happen at right tackle??

We're a C+ or B- offensive line at best.  So it seems to me EA is right on in their ratings.

• Content Count:  57

usf averaged over 6 YPC on DESIGNED qb runs last year.  i'm sure being such an X and O expert you could see that USF was running QB counter trey, QB power to go along with the zone read....these are all plays that 90% of this board sees and thinks are QB draws and grothe scrambling

• Content Count:  3,827

Has the patch came out yet?

Archived