• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

NCAA 09 Roster Help

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

any1 else notice that our away uni is white on white?

Is it? I only played a half of one home game.

Sigh.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

i dont play online.  i think thats what people were saying is that if they go to play online and edit it messes them up.  i just have a PS2 so im not into all those online dynasty modes

How is the game on PS-2?  Is it worth it, or was it an afterthought?  I'm not about to go drop $400 on a PS3...

there are a few differences from last years game.  a little more events in the spring drills, some more pre season steps, game play is a little different.  seems like the players react better to the controls (or maybe its just because USF players are rated better this year than last)

either way...the game was 39 bucks at wal mart.  i figure it will keep me occupied for atleast 2 months so it is worth it to me.  plus, im just the type of person who cant go and play the last years version knowing that its a year behind on the players, rankings, depth chart, etc.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

WTF is the deal with no Rocky but Trainface makes the game? Total BS. I was looking forward to playing a Mascot game and completely destroying Trainface's team

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

plus, im just the type of person who cant go and play the last years version knowing that its a year behind on the players, rankings, depth chart, etc.

Never played this game so i don't know how it works but was in Target and picked up a game guide/strategy book, whatever they are. It opened to the UCF page so i thought I'd compare them to us ..... They had a defensive ranking of 85 .... USF was 80 ..... Not sure I'd have much faith in a game like that.    8)

Anyone else yet notice that Grant Gregory is a black guy in the game?? Also, that EArosters thing worked extremely well. Took all of about 2 minutes.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

any1 else notice that our away uni is white on white?

1.  The game is programmed primarily by UCF fans - Hence UCF's rating being virtually identical to ours despite the anus-whipping we put on them last year.

2.  The last time USF played at UCF, we wore all white.  Since previously mentioned UCF fans were there to witness that loss, most likely, that was probably the extent of their research on USF road uniforms.

3.  UCF stinks.

• Content Count:  189

ahhhhhh!! Any way to get the roster update without XBox Live? That one site says you can use the transfer kit....couldnt I just use my Flash Drive? Havent seen any links yet, just all that EA Locker and glitch talk.

Game's awesome. Only got a chance to dabble with it for a bit...Like the recruiting, really detailed.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Anyone else yet notice that Grant Gregory is a black guy in the game??

Yep.

As are Jake Griffin and Zach Herman.

EA is full of racists.  >:(

• Content Count:  3,827

WTF is the deal with no Rocky but Trainface makes the game? Total BS. I was looking forward to playing a Mascot game and completely destroying Trainface's team

So YOU're the one who plays the mascot game...

So YOU're the one who plays the mascot game...

I was gonna play it for violation and giggles, yes.

Archived