• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

A reason to love the Yankees!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Im not a yankee fan but this ignorat singabull kid spits the dumbest **** i ever read.  Talking about the Yankees logo when the largest city in the country just embraced a young recovering addict who expressed his love for Yankee stadium and the history of the park.  Yankees stadium and the franchis is what baseball is all about even the players all know it but not singabull.  I mean could this script be written any better.  Kid gets his life back and has an outing like this in New York Friggin City of all places.  Talk about a huge stage and primetime.  But lets be morons and talk about the logo the yankees put on the field.  I mean just when ou thought this kid couldnt be any more wrong about anything he ever said or opinion he has ever expressed everyday singabull continues to surprise.

I am honored to have witnessed that piece of baseball history, wish I could have been there. 

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

Hey retard, it's not like I didn't enjoy watching Josh crank out the Hr's.  I posted the thing about the logo before the derby started anyway.  You make it sound like I was watching the derby and just focused on the logo the whole time.  I made that observation at the beginning of the broadcast.  It's just arrogance on the yannkme's part to leave their logo on the field.  This isn't a yankme's game they're playing this week.  It is a game for MLB, not yankme's

• Content Count:  509

I'm going to have to agree with singabull here.  I don't see how his post at all detracted from what Hamilton has done or just did.  He doesn't like the Yankees, and just like some Red Sox fans, he's going to look for any reason at all to bash them.

What does New York Friggin city embracing a home run hitting recovering drug addict have to do with anything?  What does Hamilton hitting homeruns have to do with singabulls post?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

The reason this all star game is so big is because it is at Yankee Stadium. I agree with leaving the logo there.

• Content Count:  2,118

well,if you have a problem with their logo on the field; then you can write the new york yankees and major leauge baseball.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't see the problem with the logo being there.  It doesn't hurt anything.  Just a bunch of whining about nothing.

Watch the game...  or don't if the logo bothers you that much.  Its the last hurrah for yankee stadium.  Even a sox fan can appreciate that.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

In a city where after 5 years they still don't consider A-Rod to be "a true Yankee", I thought it was pretty cool that New York fans were behind this kid almost immediately.

He lit it up, and New York fans knew a good show when they saw it.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

What does New York Friggin city embracing a home run hitting recovering drug addict have to do with anything?  What does Hamilton hitting homeruns have to do with singabulls post?

Did you watch the derby?  Did you not hear him talk about his dream when he was still on drugs? He said he had a vision he was hitting homeruns in yankee stadium with everyone cheering for him.  It happened.  After he hit his first one you can hear his humbling voice say "that was awesome".  This kid was an injection from falling off the map and had a vision of playin in yankee stadium and it came true.  So NYC embracing him has everything to do with it.  Couldnt happened to a better character in a better city.

All I heard him say was i got the chills, goosebumps, wow. 

Its ok his dream will come true in about 3 years when he is playing for the Yankees, just like every major leaguer (even southerners) dream to play for one day. 

For all the Yankee and Sox haters, I worked for a player ran memorabilia company in NY owned by the recently passed Bobby Murcer and Diane Munson (Thurman Munsons' widow) I met ball players from all over the country.  Believe they want to be Yankees.  So your ignorant rants about everyone hating the Yankees is laughable.  You can hate them like I hate the Celtics but you should recognize a dynasty and greatness when you see it, or you will sound either misinformed or completely jealous. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

Did you watch the derby?  Did you not hear him talk about his dream when he was still on drugs? He said he had a vision he was hitting homeruns in yankee stadium with everyone cheering for him.  It happened.  After he hit his first one you can hear his humbling voice say "that was awesome".  This kid was an injection from falling off the map and had a vision of playin in yankee stadium and it came true.  So NYC embracing him has everything to do with it.   Couldnt happened to a better character in a better city.

All I heard him say was i got the chills, goosebumps, wow. 

Its ok his dream will come true in about 3 years when he is playing for the Yankees, just like every major leaguer (even southerners) dream to play for one day. 

For all the Yankee and Sox haters, I worked for a player ran memorabilia company in NY owned by the recently passed Bobby Murcer and Diane Munson (Thurman Munsons' widow) I met ball players from all over the country.  Believe they want to be Yankees.  So your ignorant rants about everyone hating the Yankees is laughable.  You can hate them like I hate the Celtics but you should recognize a dynasty and greatness when you see it, or you will sound either misinformed or completely jealous. 

I dislike the Yankees, but have great respect for what they have done.

• Content Count:  639

Great atmosphere last night, probably the best I've seen at a HR Derby, the game tonight should be great, Yankee Stadium is a national monument and even if you hate the Yankees you have to admit their franchise is one of the most tradition rich pro franchises in the world.

Archived