• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another reason to hate the yankees

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

The all-star game is held there and normally the home ballpark will put the MLB logo or All-Star logo on the field.  But no, their arrogance leaves their own logo on the field.  What other ballpark has done that for the all-star game?  @ssholes

• Content Count:  2,118

i'm not a yankee fan, but when a team has won 26 championships and produced some of the best players in baseball; then they can do whatever they want to their field.

• Content Count:  873

i'm not a yankee fan, but when a team has won 26 championships and produced some of the best players in baseball; then they can do whatever they want to their field.

So what?  If the Celtics or Lakers host the all-star game you won't see their logo at half court.  Or if the montreal canadiens host the all-star game you won't see their logo center ice.

well, here is an option for you. if you don't like seeing the yankees logo behind homeplate, turn the tv off.

• Content Count:  12,293

that is not an excuse.  but i really dont think its that big of deal.  not many teams have a logo like that behind homeplate that is that visable.  they do have the all star logo painted along the first base line.

i thought this post was going to be about those idiots in the OF stands with all the yankee shirts on who are acting like idiots everytime a ball is hit out there to them

truthfully, i could care less what they put behind the plate. i'm sitting here enjoying the show josh hamilton is putting on. Watching this, I'm kinda disappointed my Reds traded him away, atleast we got a good pitcher for him. I'm glad Hamilton got his life together and was able to play in the majors.

• Content Count:  509

truthfully, i could care less what they put behind the plate. i'm sitting here enjoying the show josh hamilton is putting on. Watching this, I'm kinda disappointed my Reds traded him away, atleast we got a good pitcher for him. I'm glad Hamilton got his life together and was able to play in the majors.

you can thank the Tampa Bay Rays for him being in the majors at all.  If it weren't for thier working with him and the league he would have never made it "back"

• Content Count:  2,307

It's the last year playing there!  Seriously, you Yankees haters find such petty things to dislike them.

Yes, I do hate the yankees, but I also respect all they have done. they are one of the best organizations is sports history.

• Content Count:  2,307

Yes, I do hate the yankees, but I also respect all they have done. they are one of the best organizations is sports history.

I liked your first comment.  You don't have to like the team, but no one can deny all they've done.

My comment was toward Singabull, since he's the only one that really thinks it's that big of a deal.

Archived