• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Want to Trade: 2 Parking Passes in Lot 6 for 2 in Lot 7

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Would like to move from Lot 6 to Lot 7... send me a PM if you have 2 that you'd like to swap.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Matt, what happened?  Is Lot 7 already full or did you ask for the wrong lot?

nope... just got assigned a different lot than my tailgate group

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I would think you have more priority points than my group if you've been a season ticketholder longer than 2 years (could be wrong about that), and we got Lot 7 which I think was our 2nd choice.  We've only had season tickets for 2 years, but we had 6 tickets last year and 10 this year, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I would think you have more priority points than my group if you've been a season ticketholder longer than 2 years (could be wrong about that), and we got Lot 7 which I think was our 2nd choice.  We've only had season tickets for 2 years, but we had 6 tickets last year and 10 this year, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Yeah, I think I got screwed... I can't remember what order I put the lots on my application, but I know 6 and 7 were either 3rd and 4th or vice versa.

Season ticket holder for 8 years now, Green Jacket last year and this year too.  Started out with only 2 tix, but upgraded to 4 over the years as the kids came along.  Bought multiple tickets to all bowl games, and baseball season tix too (not to mention that little mattgrothe.com thing...  ;)).  Even with all that, I could only get my 3rd or 4th selection.

Go figure.

• Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Now, now, you didn't get screwed.  You only ranked three lots and lot 7 wasn't even one of them.  You got your third choice which was Lot 6. 

Eric

Yeah, I think I got screwed... I can't remember what order I put the lots on my application, but I know 6 and 7 were either 3rd and 4th or vice versa.

Season ticket holder for 8 years now, Green Jacket last year and this year too.  Started out with only 2 tix, but upgraded to 4 over the years as the kids came along.  Bought multiple tickets to all bowl games, and baseball season tix too (not to mention that little mattgrothe.com thing...  ;)).  Even with all that, I could only get my 3rd or 4th selection.

Go figure.

Sorry Eric ;)  I'm happy with the location, its just on the opposite side of the lot that others in pur group got.

• 5 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,631

Did you ever get what you wanted?  I'm only asking because I bought two extra 7s for a friend, and they may prefer you two 6s.  I can ask them if you haven't already got them.

Archived