• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is it just me...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

trust me, it gets tougher... your final month (the home stretch) is loaded... 2 yankees series, 2 boston series, twins, detroit.  You do get a baltimore series and toronto series tossed in that stretch... but that is a very tough stretch.

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

But you can also make a case that the Rays play down to or up to their competition.  Just look at the sweep of the cubs.  They follow that with losing 2 of 3 from the astros.  If focus is the problem, they'll get it back after the all-star break.  They will get a reality check and realize that they still have work to do. 

• Content Count:  883

They'll pull it together.  There's too much talent there to not.  But this week has not been fun. 

It's time to make a couple roster moves.  I want to see that bat we keep hearing rumors about materialize.  The offense needs a boost now.  If we had that extra bat in the lineup against the Yanks on Wednesday, maybe we're not looking at our 6th loss in a row. 

• Content Count:  873

They'll pull it together.  There's too much talent there to not.  But this week has not been fun. 

It's time to make a couple roster moves.  I want to see that bat we keep hearing rumors about materialize.  The offense needs a boost now.  If we had that extra bat in the lineup against the Yanks on Wednesday, maybe we're not looking at our 6th loss in a row.   

Any bat is better than gomes

• Content Count:  509

there was a story in the paper a couple days back where if you read between the lines Cliff Floyd was saying the team decided to take off for the break a week early.

hopefully Kazmir can go more than 5 innings tomorrow and throw less than 47 pitches an inning.  end the first half on a winning note.  lets go Rays, wake up!

Archived