• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we have a True FR play in 2008 ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Unless Daniels could beat out Grothe this year he better not see the field.  It would be stupid to have him riding pine for two years as a back up. 

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I think Popek, Estenor, PK guy (hopefully!!!), and Baker (Special Teams). I can't wait to see Q. Taylor play, but I want CJL to keep him caged up and fed gun powder until we play the Canes. Then we can watch him take Streeter's head off  if he tries to catch anything over the middle! Assuming Q. Taylor plays at DB in which I think he'll be our next Nate Allen, except not so nice......lol

Sounds like from Leavitt Popek, and Edwards could see minutes.  Esenor is a real possibility if he comes in nimble enough to get minutes at DL.  Baker, I just doubt they put him to the wolves at kick return just yet, he's still relatively small but I hear he's super duper fast.  My other guesses are Daniel Bryant (I think he'll be a pretty good receiver), and maybe Bonani if the kicker struggles, and maybe Murray if he shows flashes early in mop up duty.

All the JUCO's will see minutes for sure, especially Bedford, Marshall, Wilson, and Wilson.

• Content Count:  1,777

• Danas Estenor (On OL I guess. He is listed as DL not an OL on gousfbulls.com)
  • Mark Popek
  • Quavon Taylor (Only on Special Teams)
  • Maikon Bonani (If he beats out Alvarado for FG and XP duties. Alvarado is a great punter)

• Content Count:  4,016

• Danas Estenor (On OL I guess. He is listed as DL not an OL on gousfbulls.com)
  • Mark Popek
  • Quavon Taylor (Only on Special Teams)
  • Maikon Bonani (If he beats out Alvarado for FG and XP duties. Alvarado is a great punter)

Estenor will be a DT and will probably stick there at NG.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Estanor and Genus might be the biggest DT combo we've ever had.  Throw McClain in there and you have a huge middle and at least 2 (have not seen Estanor) can move pretty well.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

According to CJL today at the Pre-Season Tailgate, B.J. will be seeing the field this season.  Apparently Voss is going to be playing at another position, or possibly not at all.  Have to wait and see what shakes out.  I was surprised to hear that B.J. was going to see action this year.

I thought he would probably play some BB this year and then next year get playing time. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

:o

Really suprised about BJ, especially since we haven't even seen him this summer with the team. Gregory is a SR, buut "most likely" will get a medical RS, we must be playing it safe.

Voss was a very good HS Safety and with the SR's there, seems like a good move.

This also tells me that Leavitt feel very good about landing a coveted QB in the next class.

Go BULLS !!!

Archived