• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jonny Gomes

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

THATS WHY HE IS IN THE LINEUP!!!

2 run HOMERUN!!

he can hit lefties....its just tough for him to pinch hit...some guys can do it others cant. 

I would attribute that more to swinging the bat randomly and the ball running into the path of the bat at the right time.  He's still the worst hitter on the team.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Gomes is terrible unless you're in a brawl.  Maybe the Rays should just keep him around to be their hockey style goon?

• Content Count:  883

Gomes is terrible unless you're in a brawl.  Maybe the Rays should just keep him around to be their hockey style goon?

I was under the impression that was already the case!  Other than the occasional HR, what else does he do to help the team besides throw hands?  He's the Rays version of Andre Roy.

• Content Count:  12,293

well i think this might be the last weekend that Gomes is with the team.  he is getting his 2nd start in a row tonight and he will probably start on Saturday as well.  if he doesnt show something in these games he will be optioned to the minors (if he clears waivers)

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

gomes is a complete joke of a player. easy catchable flyball and he runs the wrong way. id rather have a high school outfielder on the team than him. i was right yesterday, gomes needs to go.

he's the epitomy of the word SUCK

Archived