• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

brand screwed clippers and davis

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

good unless  they both scammed clippers

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

how did he screw them?  elton brand is probably the best player in the nba that no one cares about.  why does no one care about him?  well cause he played the last however many seasons for the clippers. 

clippers screwed themselves.  they should move that team up to seattle.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

how did he screw them?  elton brand is probably the best player in the nba that no one cares about.  why does no one care about him?  well cause he played the last however many seasons for the clippers. 

clippers screwed themselves.  they should move that team up to seattle.

he told davis to come to clippers(unless both players conspired against clippers)

he told them to sign davis

he told them he would stay

as  51 year old lawyer i dont trust anyone"s word and if it isnt written down i dont consider it

clippers learned lesson hard way

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i doubt Baron's decision to come to LA was based solely on elton brand being there.  he has always wanted to come back to LA.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't blame brand for double thinking things... philly is paying him a butt-load of money and he'll actually have some talent next to him in a weaker conference.

smart business move for brand.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

A lot of dough for a guy coming off an achilles surgery. 

The agent for Brand is the same agent for Mike Bibby who has always had a problem with The Clippers for not drafting Mike Bibby #1 the year he came out. 

Philly isnt paying Brand "that" much more money, but Elton said he likes the idea of being closer to home andhe is an east coast guy, where he wants to raise his children. 

I dont blame him, Id rather my kids wearing air max' and jordans over vans and entnies

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The interview with Dunleavy was pretty interesting...

he doesn't blame Brand for changing his mind, but just wishes Brand openly admitted he had a change of heart instead of claiming he never said he'd stay if Baron came in, which is not true (he did say that to Dunleavy and others, and he has some text messages to prove it from Brand).

The clippers now have a good chunk of change to spend in the FA market.  Getting Josh Smith would be a very nice consolation prize. 

Archived