• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Challenge to our Students

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Not including the Student Section, sections 124 and 125 will be THE MOST HYPED sections in RayJay.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

The only play in the WVU game that rivals that noise was Moffitt's TD. That replay doesnt do the noise justice.

• Content Count:  7,890

I can not wait lets get this $hit started

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Content Count:  760

burr...I got chills watching that. Great memories. Think I even saw a blurry image of myself in the front row  :D

I am gonna miss how crazy it gets in there, but I'm not gonna miss having to line up 2hrs early and fight for the first row.

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Yeah the West Virginia game was the first one we couldn't sit in the student section, and most of my tailgating crew doesn't feature anyone who went to USF. Heck I don't even know if they went to school

• Content Count:  1,433

The amazing part is the game was pretty much out of reach for the Heels....to see that kind of enthusiasm from the student section makes you think our students "have arrived".  Great stuff.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Didn't the South End Zone basicly become the Student Section "overflow" ?

Well, more like we just graduated and want to be in the craziest section. At least this is my perspective.

you could say it's been a grass roots movement to turn the South Endzone into the "alumni" section to rival the student section.

My group moved there 2 years ago as we wanted to start buying season tickets and it worked out because last year there's no way I would've been able to buy an avg of 10-15 companion tickets per game as I'd done since 2003. Since then we've been talking to everyone we know about getting season tickets there after graduating or just in general. There's also been a lot of posts on here encouraging people who want to create a "student section atmosphere" to buy seats in 124-125 (and now 126)

• Content Count:  12,293

how about a challenge to all high dollar donors.....EITHER USE YOUR SEATS or MAKE SURE SOMEONE ELSE IS and STAY FOR THE WHOLE GAME!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

how about a challenge to all high dollar donors.....EITHER USE YOUR SEATS or MAKE SURE SOMEONE ELSE IS and STAY FOR THE WHOLE GAME!

How about for the high dollar donors keep being generous to the program and don't listen to clown statements like this.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

That UNC game was fun.  A little drizzle kept everybody cool too.  Loved that part of the game where we sent them backwards every play.  I was at the opposite end of the stadium and couldn't believe how loud the student section was.  We got pretty amped because of it.

Archived