• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

USF on the cusp

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Its nice to know, but I doubt we'll be Top 15 when all is said and done.  The traditional power schools that have the name will jump us come January and February, if not sooner.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

If we don't start pulling in solid OL recruits, we are screwing up our future . . . . . regardless of our ranking as recruiters.

Where's the beef, Jim?

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

This will not be a top-10 class.  Neither will RU's.  However, both can be top-25/30 classes.  We still have 14 slots while RU only has 6.  Also, WVU recruiting this year has been very good also and they should be top 25.

well gee, thanks for the heads up, now i dont have to pay attention to recruiting since its set in stone we wont have a top 10 recruiting class

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

If we don't start pulling in solid OL recruits, we are screwing up our future . . . . . regardless of our ranking as recruiters.

Where's the beef, Jim?

UF took three of them away from us.

I think we will bring in some solid JUCO OL to give us some immediate help next year and a few more HS OL who can redshirt. Leavitt is reaching out across the country to find them.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

ROFL @ "being on the cusp" of a top 10 class just a little over a week into July.  There's still a long way to go and football games to be played and im sure a recruit or two that will jump ship.  WAAAAAAYYYYY to early for this kinda talk. 

• Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

ROFL @ "being on the cusp" of a top 10 class just a little over a week into July.  There's still a long way to go and football games to be played and im sure a recruit or two that will jump ship.  WAAAAAAYYYYY to early for this kinda talk. 

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

ROFL @ this post.  The espn article isn't a prediction.  Its a recruiting assessment of div 1a programs as of right now.  I think we all know that we're in july and loi day is in february.  If your not interested in recruiting info then don't read/post.  Seriously, you must of clicked on the Prospects & Potential Recruits Board intentially.  What for?  To demean someone elses post?  I notice that you tend to do that often.  Stop being a negative nanny.  Please...pretty please...with a cherry on top...LOL

ROFL @ this post.  The espn article isn't a prediction.  Its a recruiting assessment of div 1a programs as of right now.  I think we all know that we're in july and loi day is in february.  If your not interested in recruiting info then don't read/post.  Seriously, you must of clicked on the Prospects & Potential Recruits Board intentially.  What for?  To demean someone elses post?  I notice that you tend to do that often.  Stop being a negative nanny.  Please...pretty please...with a cherry on top...LOL

Sorry truth hurts.

crying_baby.jpg

• Content Count:  526

Sorry truth hurts.

crying_baby.jpg

I especially love how you think that anyone that disagrees with you is just crying.  How about the fact that what I'm saying is the truth.  Go ahead and think that i'm just crying while the rest of us just laugh at you.

Laugh away.  I just think its far to early to try to rank anything considering none of these kids have even played their senior seasons.  If you don't like that that's fine but please pick up your skirt sally.  This is a message board im stating my opinion if you don't like it don't read it or don't reply.  Now either move along or continue acting like a little girl about my opinion. 

• Content Count:  176

We defeat kansas and have a major run we could end up with a national class.

Archived