• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF will be #20 on Rivals...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Sorry, just read that you were being sarcastic.  :-[

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

What I find most shocking is that they have BYU at #12? I dont know about that....

• Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

JimUSFSig, you must have caught them during a transition, they seem to have fixed it now.  Good job and I appreciate the information especially during the off season.

Riz,

I just tried it and it still seems to work by typing in whatever school you want.

I think its great that we are ahead of Oregon and all these other sites have us ranked behind them because of our loss to them.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

JimUSFSig, you must have caught them during a transition, they seem to have fixed it now.  Good job and I appreciate the information especially during the off season.

Riz,

I just tried it and it still seems to work by typing in whatever school you want.

I think its great that we are ahead of Oregon and all these other sites have us ranked behind them because of our loss to them.

I don't think, "all these other sites have us ranked behind them," is quite accurate. In most preseason polls I have seen USF and Oregon are side by side.

Here is a link to a compilation of most of the major rankings and USF is #20 and Orgeon #22:

http://www.lsufootball.net/articles/2008-preseason-polls.htm

• Content Count:  2,277

It's the same type of thing that we did last year for the BCS rankings.  You could type in that Sunday's date in the PDF extension on the BCS rankings site and you could get the official rankings PDF early that afternoon and not have to wait till that night for them to come out.

• Content Count:  12,293

Sorry, just read that you were being sarcastic.   :-[

yea i guess i should of been more clear with my sarcasam.  but jim knew what i meant. 

What I find most shocking is that they have BYU at #12? I dont know about that....

i guess they are setting them up to be this years Hawaii.  does BYU play anybody good this year or will they go undefeated and get crushed in a BCS bowl game?

yea Jim will be getting a phone call from Rivals soon.   :pain

Jim is a Blog Star!  (Greg's new blog entry)

Now that's awesome... talk about some late night ("Hmm. I wonder if this will work") turning into fame and glory.

;)

Archived