• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA 09 USF Season Simulation....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

I agree with BigBully, 400 is a bit much to drop on a video game system (PS3 / BlueRay) plus another 60-70+ for the game .  Maybe if they come out with a new Final Fantasy game like they did with FFX for the PS2... to me, that game paid for the PS2.  I won't really be able to take advantage of the Blue Ray player, because I really don't watch a lot of movies, maybe 1 per year.     

I refuse to buy an Xbox which seems to be a watered down version of my home PC (runs WOW at 1080p / high color effects at 30fps average).  Why don't these games come out for home PC with a minimum cpu/memory/video card requirement equiv or better than the Xbox system?  I feel like it's a big ripoff to spend $300+ for additional redundant hardware that allready exists in my PC.     

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

I might skip the 09 NCAA unless its alot better than 08 which I doubt, I'll have to see the reviews I guess.

If you want a good system at a decent price look for a used PS3, I wouldn't touch a used 360 with

a 10ft pole.

• Content Count:  184

i'm a PS2 player and have purchased NCAA for the PS2 for the last 3 seasons.

i'm not buying it for PS2 this year, because the updates are always minimal...

so i'm going to buy a new system...  should i cop a PS3 or a XBox360?

Get whichever system the majority of your friends have. It's no fun having a game on the 'wrong system', while all your friends are playing across either the PSN or Live.

most of my NCAA Football-playing friends are in the same situation i'm in--- they're upgrading from PS2 just for this game.

so i'm more concerned with which system has the best graphics, gameplay and most games.

Xbox 360 has the most games and the best exclusive titles. Gameplay is sort of one of those 'intangebles', and the 'graphical powerhouse' title goes to the PS3 on tech specs alone. However, if you were to put NCAA playing side by side (one on a PS3 and the other on a 360) you couldn't tell the difference. Also, If your going to play online, Xbox Live is the best place to do it.

• Content Count:  1,894

I don't know if anyone agree's but I feel as the graphics get better the sports games get worse, and the games like halo excell. Sports games just arent as fun to me anymore.

• Content Count:  206

Bull martin, why is your online play $10 a month, you're getting ripped.  you can buy 13 months xlive for $50?????  I still like my xbox 360 better than PS3  for better non-sports games.  Gears of war (pt 2 due in november)  COD4, rainbow 6 vegas and many others GTA IV , exceptionally disappointed with Halo.  I list these games b/c you can't play sports games forever or atleast I can't. I get tired of playing michgan, LSU, gators, OSU, USC etc. in the same season and beating trhem 75-14.

But I would agree with others and say get the system most of your friends have.

Archived