• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Q.B. from mid-west visit???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  176
  • Days Won:  0

Has any one heard anything  on that visit?? Name Schellhouse(sp)

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

http://southflorida.scout.com/2/766335.html

Here is a link to the article from Scout. All of their articles are free through today. It essentially says that he had a great trip and that we are in the running along with Illinois, Nebraska, Iowa, Oklahoma, and Stanford.

• Content Count:  622

Great article. Sounds like he really enjoyed the visit. I just hope BJ Daniels does not scare him off. I am sure he learned about the QB's that we have converted in the past. Actually from his highlights he seems very similar to Bj but I think BJ played against much better competition...

http://flavarsity.rivals.com/video.asp?section=fbrecruit&pkey=68404&vidtype=prospect&vidid=122878

• Content Count:  176

Up date- July 16th wed. will give his verbal, does not look like USF

• Content Count:  3,403

to us?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

to us?

We are a longshot to get him.

Most people think he'll choose either Oklahoma, Iowa or kansas.

It would come as a big surprise if he selects USF, but I'm still holdinmg out hope.

From this article, it doesn't look like USF will make his final six.

Rockhurst QB Scheelhaase to announce college choice Wednesday

By CANDACE BUCKNER

The Kansas City Star

Rockhurst’s Nathan Scheelhaase is expected to pick from six schools: Oklahoma, Nebraska, MU, KU, Iowa and Illinois. Back-to-school shopping for Rockhurst High School senior quarterback Nathan Scheelhaase includes six fitted college caps. On Wednesday, though, Scheelhaase will only wear one hat as he announces his decision on where he’ll play college football.

Scheelhaase, a four-star-rated quarterback on Rivals.com, will make his choice at 6 p.m. on live television at the Metro Sports studios. He is expected to pick a cap from among his final six choices: Oklahoma, Nebraska, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa and Illinois.

“It’s a big day,†Scheelhaase said on Monday afternoon. “It’s been pretty crazy. I visited eight or nine different schools, all in the month of June. We had the idea before summer that we wanted to get the decision done before the second week of July.â€Â

Even before Scheelhaase led Rockhurst to an undefeated Missouri Class 6 state championship last season as a junior, he has been sought after as a dual-threat quarterback. Rockhurst coach Tony Severino labeled Scheelhaase as the “most exciting player†in Kansas City, and Scheelhaase did not disappoint.

Scheelhaase last season won the Simone Award, when he passed for 1,861 yards and 20 touchdowns and ran for 917 yards and 14 touchdowns.

Scheelhaase won’t tip his hat about his college choice, but several Oklahoma fan message boards are abuzz with rumors that he will likely become a Sooner.

When asked if Oklahoma was his choice, Scheelhaase  who wants to play quarterback  said: “Oklahoma was the last school that was recruiting me as an athlete. When I went up this summer, it was for sure quarterback. It’s definitely a school I felt comfortable with since I was young, but you get a lot of those same feelings, especially with the local schools. We’ll see what happens.â€Â

To reach Candace Buckner, sports reporter at The Star, call 816-234-4389, or send e-mail to cbuckner@kcstar.com

http://www.kansascity.com/187/story/705169.html

• Content Count:  622

Scared of competition... BJ is our future anyway! No loss.

We still have several QB's in the Tampa area I believe are as good as that kid.

Mywan Jackson and Dontae Aycock to name two.. and we have a shot for both of them.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Mywan is a DB/WR at the next level and Aycock is a RB/WR.  Neither are being recruited as QB by most schools.  I think one is being recruited by GTech as a qb in that option offense.

Scheelhaase surprised a lot of people by picking Illinois. LOL

Archived