• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fun on the RTJ Trail - Al - a- bama

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Played 5 rounds on the Robert Trent Jones Trail this past weekend.  Saturday was at the Auburn course and boy was it fun.  Nothing like having the Auburn students handling my big USF Cart bag, USF shoe bag.  Of course I wore all green and gold U wear. 

Got a number of "Think you guys are going to be as good this year" and "Y'all took it to us" type coments. 

I highly recommend it.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Sweet... Wish I played golf... Maybe I can follow you around one day and just drink beer while you hit that funny little white ball all over the place.

• Content Count:  2,523

Played 5 rounds on the Robert Trent Jones Trail this past weekend.  Saturday was at the Auburn course and boy was it fun.  Nothing like having the Auburn students handling my big USF Cart bag, USF shoe bag.  Of course I wore all green and gold U wear. 

Got a number of "Think you guys are going to be as good this year" and "Y'all took it to us" type coments. 

I highly recommend it.

Living here in Mobile where there's a stop on the RTJ trail, I get A LOT of comments like that every time I play as I'm always paired up with someone who roots for Auburn or even better, Alabama who thanks me for beating Tubby.  If you get a chance, get down to Mobile, Magnolia Grove has two courses, The Falls and the Crossings.  The Crossings is where they play the LPGA event, but I like the Falls better, more scenic.  Very well manicured course and a great deal for us bama residents ($40 trail card annual fee means we play any time for $40).

• Content Count:  1,985

I highly recommend it.

Living here in Mobile where there's a stop on the RTJ trail, I get A LOT of comments like that every time I play as I'm always paired up with someone who roots for Auburn or even better, Alabama who thanks me for beating Tubby.  If you get a chance, get down to Mobile, Magnolia Grove has two courses, The Falls and the Crossings.  The Crossings is where they play the LPGA event, but I like the Falls better, more scenic.  Very well manicured course and a great deal for us bama residents ($40 trail card annual fee means we play any time for $40).

Will definitely go back.. $250 all you can play card.  Played Lakes and Links, Legislator, Senator and Judge (from the 7800 plates.. man up..lol).

You are very lucky to have the trail.  Maybe not I would lose my job calling in sick twice a week. 

Played with an Auburn fan, same guy I bet last year that got to wear a Grothe season for the rest of the season.. I love inventive bets....

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

My in-laws live near one of the RTJ golf trail courses in far northwest alabama.  I'll have to try it next time i'm up there.  Thanks for the referral :)

• Content Count:  2,478

I'm working up at Disney this summer at Typhoon Lagoon and everytime I see an Auburn hat, I always let them know that I was up there at Jordan Hare for a game and say it was the USF one and that I am a student. I always say how great the atmosphere was there and I would really like to go back. Pretty much all of them were really cool and said how great of a game it was.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

golf is the most terrible sport i've ever played.

i don't like sucking at things, and i sucked pretty effing bad the one time i played golf.

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

golf is the most terrible sport i've ever played.

i don't like sucking at things, and i sucked pretty effing bad the one time i played golf.

That is expected.  You need to play a few hundred rounds before you can get to just "Sort of effing sucking" at golf.

Just one round is pretty much guaranteed that you would be terrible.

Archived