• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Are U In? Volunteer for the USF Football Season Ticket Drive

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,972
  • Days Won:  469

I have received some information on an upcoming season ticket drive in which many of us could likely assist pushing season ticket sales to record levels.  Below is preliminary information and how to get involved:

USF Athletics is assembling teams of volunteers to assist us with a season ticket drive. The drive will kick off later this month and go into August. We are asking the volunteers to talk with potential new season ticket holders about Bulls Football and ask if a representative from USF Athletics can give them a call about buying season tickets. We are not asking our volunteers to close sales. There will be a kickoff function to start the drive and prizes offered as a thank you to the volunteers. Any season ticket holder who is interested in signing up to help with this season ticket drive should contact their account rep with USF Athletics or call 1-800-GoBulls. 

Teams of volunteers?

There will be a TheBullsPen.com Volunteer Team.  If you don't form your own team, but want to help drive sales with other BullsPenners, maybe we can do it that way too.  I have to talk to my account rep.  Either way, let's be ready to pitch in and help introduce new people to Bulls Football and drive season ticket sales to new heights!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Brad, as you probably recall, this is what I participated in during the baseball season.  I think its a great thing to stir up some excitement with potential season ticket holders.  Let me know if I can help out.

The teams are by account rep.  Please call your account rep on get on your team.  I'll add more when I get back to PC.

I don't think there is a age requirement as long as you can provide some potential season ticket holders to our ticket office/sales team.  Contact Angelo Boff, he can answer this question in particular.

I've not been able to update this, my apologies.

Please call your ticket representative for details. 

This is a great way to add more season ticket holders to the count.  As I previously mentioned, there are prizes, etc. for individual and team success.  So it's important that you sign up with your ticket agent.  Also, there is some talk about some prizes for members here that join their ticket rep's team.  Something to award the highest producing TheBullsPen.com member(s).  More details to follow.

Anyway you look at it, it is a chance to make a difference for Bulls Football.

We are getting close to the kickoff of this ticket drive challenge, please respond here if you have joined your ticket rep's team.  I'm curious if we have enough participation from the board to award a prize or two here.  I encourage everyone to make a personal commitment to get involved.  Even if you're network may only add a season ticket holder to the ranks it will have been worth it.

Thanks,

Brad

• Content Count:  1,631
  • Days Won:  3

I've been talking with John Lewis - I'm in!

I've built quite a group of friends around me with a block of about 21 seats over the last few years, but it's time I take on my fellow employees in our company to step it up.  Also, we have many departments and there is no excuse for the heads not to use a few bucks for tickets to hand out for recognition.  My own department gives out a pair for each game, and they're well received.  I'm going to ask them to bump it up at least another pair, and if they give the least bit of resistance, I'll tell them to cancel the Storm tickets and replace them with these.  We couldn't give those away last season.

Good luck to everyone else who's in!

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yea i confirmed with john on friday that i will be there

You guys are going down..............I'm on Angelo's team.  I guess I'll see you at the dinner on Wednesday night.

Archived