• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how can rutgers ever out recruit usf

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Not now Chief! I'm in the zone!  The Bulls will pull in a top notch class, lets not forget, many times a 3-star in Florida equates to a 5-star in NJ.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I wish I knew how to link to the other thread going where smazza says that "rankings mean nothing, it's all about performance on the field." 

Keeps proving his ignorance.  Also, must be a lousy lawyer.

you admit you dont know how to use a computer and you are calling me ignorant

after a 16 hour day i needed the laugh kid

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

toughguy1.jpg

I wish I knew how to link to the other thread going where smazza says that "rankings mean nothing, it's all about performance on the field." 

personally attacking Smazza is not recommended.

you f*** with the Smazz, you f*** with me.

personally attacking Jake_Ryan is not recommended.

you **** with the Jake, you **** with me.

bring it, skippy.

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=49181.msg562168#msg562168

There you go Steve :shhh

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

lol Rutgers is pretty established. It is just like Pitt getting all these guys but like people have said I'd take the guys were getting anyday and the progress were making every year.

• Content Count:  919

I reject your attempt to redirect.

I used your own words to prove you are not credible, and I love it.  Hack.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

personally attacking Smazza is not recommended.

you f*** with the Smazz, you f*** with me.

personally attacking Jake_Ryan is not recommended.

you **** with the Jake, you **** with me.

bring it, skippy.

uh, oh...we have an internet bully.  btw, i found that video of you and smazz you were telling me about.  good stuff.

COhMs0g-veI&feature=related

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Gee I am a wanabee college football player lets see where I would want to go.

USF - Sun, warm, chicks wearing small outfits (showing skin), near beaches, big campus.  Play in a pro stadium

Rutgers - ok campus, cold, wet during the January, Feburary and March, play in an on campus stadium.

You pick.

Not that playing in the biggest TV market in the country,  easy access to good summer intern programs in NYC.  easy access to NYC, good academic programs, etc ever come into play when recruiting comes around...There is a little more involved in recruiting than just warm weather.

Hate to say it, but Sun and pretty girls are more important to an 18 y.o. than summer internships and being near NYC where a "broke" student cannot afford to eat lunch.....

Actually there are more pretty women in NYC than all of Tampa because of the sheer size of the city and everyone "wants" to visit or be a part of the lore of NYC. ;)  And academics is very important when you see the APR (whatever it is) of RU it was only behind Navy and Stanford and with a million jobs in every field it's only a 35/40 min train ride from downtown New Brunswick to Midtown Manhattan.  Also, you can eat a ton of food in NYC for little or nothing.  NYC caters to all from fine dinning to street vendors. ;D

I would disagree. For years, I spent a week per month in NYC.  Yes, there are some super model types in the ritzy areas of town, but none that are young and want anything to do with an 18 yo football player.  Go over to NJ and there are even less....  Most women from NYC are frumpy, dress in a lot of black/grey, and as a percentage there are a much higher percentage of attractive and fit women in the south..... 

• Content Count:  209

lol Rutgers is pretty established. It is just like Pitt getting all these guys but like people have said I'd take the guys were getting anyday and the progress were making every year.

Wanny is Pitt's coach and when has he shown the ability to develop "all that talent"? 

• Content Count:  209

Gee I am a wanabee college football player lets see where I would want to go.

USF - Sun, warm, chicks wearing small outfits (showing skin), near beaches, big campus.  Play in a pro stadium

Rutgers - ok campus, cold, wet during the January, Feburary and March, play in an on campus stadium.

You pick.

Not that playing in the biggest TV market in the country,  easy access to good summer intern programs in NYC.  easy access to NYC, good academic programs, etc ever come into play when recruiting comes around...There is a little more involved in recruiting than just warm weather.

Hate to say it, but Sun and pretty girls are more important to an 18 y.o. than summer internships and being near NYC where a "broke" student cannot afford to eat lunch.....

Actually there are more pretty women in NYC than all of Tampa because of the sheer size of the city and everyone "wants" to visit or be a part of the lore of NYC. ;)  And academics is very important when you see the APR (whatever it is) of RU it was only behind Navy and Stanford and with a million jobs in every field it's only a 35/40 min train ride from downtown New Brunswick to Midtown Manhattan.  Also, you can eat a ton of food in NYC for little or nothing.  NYC caters to all from fine dinning to street vendors. ;D

I would disagree. For years, I spent a week per month in NYC.  Yes, there are some super model types in the ritzy areas of town, but none that are young and want anything to do with an 18 yo football player.  Go over to NJ and there are even less....  Most women from NYC are frumpy, dress in a lot of black/grey, and as a percentage there are a much higher percentage of attractive and fit women in the south..... 

You must be visiting the tourist traps. ;D  The people you see are tourists too looking for the same thing as you. ;)

Archived