• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is why Florida (Gators) suck!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Isn't this just a blatant ripoff (and not a terribly clever one) of the this is why you suck that came out about Dook a year or two back?

(****)

That is how you execute a parody rap.  The first one in this thread is how not to. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

Its always great to mock and belittle peoples work of creativity especially when the one doing the crticizing probaby has not an ounce of creativity, imaginiation or the guts to put it out for the world to see so that they could be criticized themselves. 

Anyway this is something to put out during slow summer times and some people may appreciate it, and of course, inevitably, others will trash it.  Is it a great or even good parody rap?  I don't personally think so but I did enjoy the pictures and editing.  To each's own I guess.

Its always great to mock and belittle peoples work of creativity especially when the one doing the crticizing probaby has not an ounce of creativity, imaginiation or the guts to put it out for the world to see so that they could be criticized themselves. 

Anyway this is something to put out during slow summer times and some people may appreciate it, and of course, inevitably, others will trash it.  Is it a great or even good parody rap?  I don't personally think so but I did enjoy the pictures and editing.  To each's own I guess.

awww im sowwy i dont appreciate the crappy video. 

• Content Count:  760

Ok, both of those videos were about on the same level. Both had some good lines and some were just a stretch. Dont be too critical even tho its summer and there is nothing better to do  :)

Ok, both of those videos were about on the same level. Both had some good lines and some were just a stretch. Dont be too critical even tho its summer and there is nothing better to do  :)

Not even close the rap in the the Duke one is executed way better and has worlds better punchlines.  Lines like "Your players look like butt" lack creativity and teh funny.  Sorry  but some SEC yokels 1/2 wit attempt at a parody rap just doesn't amuse me.  Maybe its because i listen to hip hop so im a bit more critical of the rapping than others here prolly are but regardless the violation hot garbage.  The only similarity in these two is they use the same beat and have similar premises after that the similarities end. 

• Content Count:  760

Not even close the rap in the the Duke one is executed way better and has worlds better punchlines.  Lines like "Your players look like butt" lack creativity and teh funny.  Sorry  but some SEC yokels 1/2 wit attempt at a parody rap just doesn't amuse me.  Maybe its because i listen to hip hop so im a bit more critical of the rapping than others here prolly are but regardless the ***** hot garbage.  The only similarity in these two is they use the same beat and have similar premises after that the similarities end. 

Hence why I said some of the lines were a stretch. The Duke videos says "their cheerleaders look like butt" that sounds awfully familiar  ;)

But who cares really. Someone make one for UCF just to rile them up  :D

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

gators will be in championship game against usc

Not even close the rap in the the Duke one is executed way better and has worlds better punchlines.  Lines like "Your players look like butt" lack creativity and teh funny.  Sorry  but some SEC yokels 1/2 wit attempt at a parody rap just doesn't amuse me.  Maybe its because i listen to hip hop so im a bit more critical of the rapping than others here prolly are but regardless the ***** hot garbage.  The only similarity in these two is they use the same beat and have similar premises after that the similarities end. 

Hence why I said some of the lines were a stretch. The Duke videos says "their cheerleaders look like butt" that sounds awfully familiar  ;)

But who cares really. Someone make one for UCF just to rile them up  :D

Just LOLed @ picturing randy passionately rapping about UCF in front of the mirror trying to make your idea happen. 

• Content Count:  138

I suppose im in the minority on the board in that I don't get the amount of hostility towards UF.  There hadn't ever really been an issue between the 2 programs until people started saying that the Bulls were a better team than the Gators after the Auburn game after last season.  I know we are scheduled to meet in '10 but it just seems like blind hatred at this point. 

I suppose im in the minority on the board in that I don't get the amount of hostility towards UF.  There hadn't ever really been an issue between the 2 programs until people started saying that the Bulls were a better team than the Gators after the Auburn game after last season.  I know we are scheduled to meet in '10 but it just seems like blind hatred at this point. 

Most here hate them because of their fans.  I think there are far more obnoxious fan bases out there so i really don't have a problem with them. 

Archived