• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Has anyone hard back on Football Parking?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I thought they were going to explain the pionts system, and provide us with a points statement, and our parking level by now?  I have not received nor heard anything so wanted to check in case others had?

Football starts in two months.

• Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

Haven't heard anything either.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I got a spot right next to CJL. Don't ask how.... ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,510
  • Days Won:  422

I thought they were going to explain the pionts system, and provide us with a points statement, and our parking level by now?  I have not received nor heard anything so wanted to check in case others had?

I believe they said sometime in July for all that info to be provided ...

• Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

You'll get it around 8/15 or so.  Come on bro, football is still 60+ days away.

• Content Count:  7,201

They said it would be released by June previously.  I already know where my seats are, why not my parking?  They were also supposed to release how they calculate the levels as part of that.  It was all supposed to be in June.....

• Content Count:  1,633

This was Eric's info way back on May 6:

Hey guys:

Just a couple explanations.  The cost of a season parking pass did not change this year.  It was $60 about 4-5 years ago but was the same price this year as last.

We've added a season ticket holder lot on the north side which is Lot 3.

The way the system will work is everyone will be ranked by their priority points which is a calculated using a combination of giving history, season ticket history, loyalty points (alumnus, former student athlete, etc.), and season ticket usage.  We will be mailing everyone their priority points in July and what rank that puts them among our active accounts.  Beginning with the highest ranked individual we will then assign parking.  Once we run out of passes for a certain lot, we will no longer put anyone else in that lot.

It will at least make things more consistent as far as where you can expect to park from game to game (with homecoming being the obvious exception).  We should be able to reasonably guarantee as well that you will have a spot in your assigned lot which hasn't always been the case.  The deadline will also prevent last minute changes happening when people buy tickets 2 weeks before the season as they will now get parking wherever it is left as opposed to based upon their giving level.

Hope these explanations are helpful and if you have specific questions I'll be more than happy to respond as quickly as I can.

Eric

Not sure who told you June.....

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I would like yo know where  I'll be assigned as well

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

The points weren't going to be revealed until July so there is still plenty of time.  It doesn't really matter until games start anyway, right?  People in the Athletics offices take vacations this time of year too remember.......

• Content Count:  21,282
  • Days Won:  10

I heard June from a Bull Athletic member.  But dates slip I guess.

Archived