• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

boston series starts monday--get your damn tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

troy percival doesnt get the job done yet again. this guy is almost as bad as trevor miller

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

espn keeps making fun of rays attendance

is it that bad

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

is it that bad

No.  It's not great, but it's not terrible.  They average 16-18K midweek, and had 34K there tonight... and a LOT of those fans were Rays fans.  I wasn't there (will be up in the Party Deck tomorrow though) but I'd estimate it as 60/40 Rays fans from what I saw on TV.

Someone who was there can correct me...

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

I love how all these fans are writing in to baseball tonight and saying that the rays are a fluke.  These people never watch the rays and simply because of their past, everyone assumes they'll go bak to sucking all of a sudden.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

is it that bad

No.  It's not great, but it's not terrible.  They average 16-18K midweek, and had 34K there tonight... and a LOT of those fans were Rays fans.  I wasn't there (will be up in the Party Deck tomorrow though) but I'd estimate it as 60/40 Rays fans from what I saw on TV.

Maybe I will see you up there. It is the TBT Party Deck for me tomorrow, too.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

is it that bad

Maybe I will see you up there. It is the TBT Party Deck for me tomorrow, too.

I'm Party Decking it Wednesday night.  Everytime I go see that Eddie Harris junkballer Wakefield pitch he shuts the Rays down.

• Content Count:  12,293

i heard some VERY good news about a new stadium before today's game and its not in Pinellas but involves a very big investor who would love to have the stadium in Stu's 2nd choice.

and after watching tonights game (the ball hitting off the ring in the biggest game in Rays history since the first one)  i think that the fans will push for it.  However, i doubt its announced before this season is over. 

• Content Count:  958

i heard some VERY good news about a new stadium before today's game and its not in Pinellas but involves a very big investor who would love to have the stadium in Stu's 2nd choice.

and after watching tonights game (the ball hitting off the ring in the biggest game in Rays history since the first one)  i think that the fans will push for it.  However, i doubt its announced before this season is over. 

what is stu's second choice?

• Content Count:  4,738

is it that bad

it was pretty full last night

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

what is stu's second choice?

I vote for the Forest Hills neighborhood.  Put it right on top of the Babe Zaharias GC so I can walk to the games.  Turn my 'hood into Wrigleyville. 

I know I'm selfish.

Archived