• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Collegiate Licensing Company Names Top Selling Universities

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Plus you can't sell what you don't have.  When in town for the WVU game, much of the inventory at Bulls Heaven was sold out.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Bulls Gear there is a lot of new stuff at USF Team Shop.com.  Take a look.  Click on "Newest Arrivals" link to right.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Speaking of Bulls Gear there is a lot of new stuff at USF Team Shop.com.  Take a look.  Click on "Newest Arrivals" link to right.

I also have noticed more and more Bulls apparel at our local stores.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Incredibull is not buying enough stuff.  Pick it up you are letting us all down.

For USF related gear, the rumor is that Rizman only owns two items:  a "wife beater" Tee and a Spurrier-esque visor.  Is that true?

Also heard that he sports a green/gold speedo at the beach......  So maybe it is 3 USF items he owns?

• Content Count:  21,282
  • Days Won:  10

Incredibull is not buying enough stuff.  Pick it up you are letting us all down.

For USF related gear, the rumor is that Rizman only owns two items:  a "wife beater" Tee and a Spurrier-esque visor.  Is that true?

Also heard that he sports a green/gold speedo at the beach......  So maybe it is 3 USF items he owns?

Incredibull, correct on the visor no on the wife beater and I believe took my thong green/gold speedo because quote "None of the bulls stores have this excellent piece of fabric".

Just saw a shirt I want, it has three statements on the back

U  The Good

Knight Logo - The Bad

U Miami logo - The Ugly

Like that one

• Content Count:  339

Reasons we will continue to rise in this category

1) The more we sell the more will get produced/stocked at the outlets like bealls and sports authority.  This will lead to even more sales

2) As we continue to prove that we are a great market to cater to, you will see more (more interesting) products.  Remember how tough it was to find things like tailgaiting tents or coolers or tailgaiting chairs?  This will improve and we will, again, start to sell more and more stuff.

3) more exposure/notoriety will force stores like walmart and target to carry more bulls gear.  A couple years ago I was at the walmart near ray jay and couldn't find ANY USF gear, but FSU and UF stuff was everywhere.

4) hopefully the new contract with underarmour will provide new merchandise for us "veteran buyers" to stock up on.

I expect our sales to increase significantly in the next few years.  It will take some time for the merchants to catch up with the new popularity of the Bulls.  How can cinci and Uconn be ranked ahead of us???

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

You guys pretty much covered the points of why USF is ranked lower than most people would expect so I won't touch that.

As for the Victoria's Secret thing I work there and when we started getting Gators **** in I threw up in my mouth. Don't get me wrong...most of it's ugly with hearts and crap on it, but I was pretty mad when we got in panties cause that's one USF item I've never seen. As it is, most of it is loungewear and I'll admit the idea of having stuff with real universities on it is refreshing, cause if I see one more "Phi Beta Pink" item I'm going to be ill.

The day we got in the UF panties I was whining (yes I'm a woman and do that occassionally) to one of my associates and some woman overheard and shared her opinion that we should have UF over USF. I kindly reminded her that we're in Tampa and her response was we're in Florida. My response was once again we're in TAMPA and when she started blabbing about 3 national championships I laughed and said we'll see how many championships USF has when their football program's over 50 years old *I should've said 100*...the woman shut up right away. I love putting pompous pricks in their place  ;D

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

USF came in #48!

For Immediate Release

Contact Derek Hughes

The Collegiate Licensing Company

(770) 799-3245 or dhughes@clc.com

The Collegiate Licensing Company Names Top Selling Universities and Manufacturers

The University of Texas at Austin, EA Sports, Nike USA, and J & W Interests Inc. Lead Third Quarter Rankings

ATLANTA, Ga., (May 15, 2008) - The Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC), a division of IMG Worldwide, is pleased to announce its top-selling institutions and manufacturers for the third quarter of the 2007-2008 fiscal year. These rankings represent royalties reported January 1, 2008 through March 31, 2008 on all collegiate merchandise sold.

Top-75 Universities

(1.) The University of Texas at Austin (2.) The University of Michigan (3.) The University of Florida (4.) University of Notre Dame (5.) LSU (6.) University of Georgia (7.) University of North Carolina (8.) The Pennsylvania State University (9.) The University of Alabama (10.) University of Tennessee at Knoxville (11.) University of Oklahoma (12.) Auburn University (13.) University of Wisconsin (14.) Florida State University (15.) University of Kentucky (16.) University of Nebraska (17.) University of Illinois (18.) University of Arkansas Fayetteville (19.) University of South Carolina (20.) University of Kansas (21.) Clemson University (22.) University of Miami (23.) University of Missouri (24.) Cal (25.) The University of Arizona (26.) Duke University (27.) Oklahoma State University (28.) University of Louisville (29.) Texas Tech University (30.) Syracuse University (31.) Purdue University (32.) University of Maryland (33.) University of Minnesota (34.) Oregon State University (35.) University of Washington (36.) Kansas State University (37.) Washington State University (38.) The University of Virginia (39.) Georgia Tech (40.) Boise State University (41.) University of Mississippi (42.) University of Colorado (43.) University of Pittsburgh (44.) Stanford University (45.) University of Connecticut (46.) Boston College (47.) University of Cincinnati (48.) University of South Florida (49.) Brigham Young University (50.) The University of Montana (51.) University of Utah (52.) University of Central Florida (53.) Colorado State University (54.) East Carolina University (55.) U.S. Military Academy (56.) Georgetown University (57.) Marshall University (58.) Texas Christian University (59.) University of Memphis (60.) Fresno State University (61.) United States Air Force Academy (62.) Gonzaga University (63.) University of New Mexico (64.) The University of Wyoming (65.) University of Nevada (66.) University of Houston (67.) Villanova University (68.) Vanderbilt University (69.) University of Delaware (70.) Texas State University - San Marcos (71.) University of Texas El Paso (72.) Northwestern University (73.) Southern Illinois University (74.) Marquette University (75.) Baylor University

http://www.clc.com/clcweb/publishing.nsf/Content/Third+Quarter+Rankings+2007-2008

I checked on that, after I read a story about Victoria's Secret teaming up with CLC to put out a line for 33 universities right now. I suspect that USF will be in the next group of universities when it expands.

Here is that story:

Contacts:

Sara Tervo, Victoria’s Secret PINK 614-577-7079

Derek Hughes, The Collegiate Licensing Company, 770-799-3245

Victoria’s Secret PINK introduces the EXCLUSIVE Collegiate Collection

Victoria’s Secret PINK has partnered with The Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC), an IMG company, to launch an exclusive assortment of collegiate co-branded merchandise. This unique program features VS PINK’s highly recognizable brand iconography and the names and logos of the top universities on fashion apparel. This co-branded licensing program will enable VS PINK to maintain its dominance as a fully articulated collegiate lifestyle brand.

VS PINK has initially selected 33 top universities based on their regional appeal and large student and alumni populations. VS PINK worked with existing collegiate licensees to develop the product and to gain access to campus retail channels such as bookstores and event sales, providing a tremendous amount of growth potential for the VS PINK Collegiate Collection.

On July 1, 2008, the assortment will be available through multiple channels including select Victoria’s Secret stores, online (www.victoriassecret.com), in the catalogue, as well as the new Victoria’s Secret PINK magalog. The Collegiate Collection includes 9 different items, including fleece pants, hoodies, panties, tees, and totes and will be available in approximately 375 stores, many of which are in close proximity to the universities in the program. Starting on June 20, Victoriassecret.com will have a selection of items available for all schools.

Behati Prinsloo is the new face of the VS PINK Collegiate Collection. Behati was born in 1989 in Namibia, Africa and started modeling in 2006.

Launched in 2004, Victoria’s Secret PINK is a fully articulated lifestyle collection for young women. To learn more information about the exclusive VS PINK Collegiate Collection, go to www.vspink.com.

Founded in 1981, The Collegiate Licensing Company (CLC), an IMG company, is the oldest and largest collegiate licensing agency in the United States. CLC currently represents nearly 200 colleges, universities, bowl games, and athletic conferences including The Heisman Trophy and the NCAA. The mission of CLC is to be the guiding force in collegiate trademark licensing and one of the top sports licensing firms in the country. For more information on CLC, visit: www.clc.com.

The Exclusive VS PINK Collegiate Collection

University of Alabama

Arizona State University

University of Arkansas

Auburn University

UC Berkeley

Boston College

Clemson University

University of Colorado

Florida State University

University of Florida

University of Georgia

Harvard

University of Illinois

University of Kansas

University of Kentucky

UCLA

LSU

University of Maryland

University of Miami

University of Michigan

University of Minnesota

University of Nebraska

University of North Carolina

University of Oklahoma

University of Oregon

Penn State University

USC*

University of South Carolina

University of Tennessee

Texas A&M

University of Texas

University of Washington

University of Wisconsin

*available in select stores only

http://www.clc.com/clcweb/publishing.nsf/Content/Victoria%E2%80%99s+Secret+PINK+introduces+the+EXCLUSIVE+Collegiate+Collection 

HOW MANY TEAMS ARENT ON INCLUDED ON LIST?

• Content Count:  809

These are the schools who do business with CLC:

Alabama at Birmingham, The University of

Alabama, The University of

Alaska Anchorage, University of