• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Collegiate Licensing Company Names Top Selling Universities

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

I just visualized a woman in orange and blue, then garnet and gold, then orange and green vicky stuff....it just doesn't work.  Green and gold now....that's a turn on!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  809

This list is always misleading because it doesn't include all schools.

I think Ohio State is one of those that are left off.

Ohio State isn't part of the CLC.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

don't count on the Victoria Secret thing for a while. The popularity of your football team has NOTHING to do with it, it's about alumni base, and a record of good past season sales for a couple of years. If you skim thru the list a few more names, you'll see UCF fallin right behind USF.

a LOT of manufacturers still haven't added USF to their list of schools they make merch for, give it some time, and it'll happen.

When USF's "true" alumni base reaches half a million, expect a LOT more brands manufacturing USF no matter how well the athletic program is at that point. That's gonna be a while, since there's only around like 250,000 "true" alumni, and by TRUE alumni, I mean degree holding alumni.

Also, hit the same position in the rankings for the 4th quarter of 2007 (October-December).

Keep in mind with regards to UCiF that they introduced a new logo. That has a lot to do with the increase in their sales.

Kind of disapointed.   We came in at 48, UCF at 52.   We had the most unbullievable year (rise to 2, sell out crowds of 65k, national media attention, 5 - 6 games nationally televised, etc).  And all our fans could muster up was 48.

I would agree to the issue with having enough items to buy.  For example, Sports Authority had a smallish USF section/rack, but a huge wall display of FSU.  The USF stuff basically sold out.  The FSU stuff was on the discount rack in January.   Same thing with Bealls, they ran out but at least half way through they represented pretty well.

I would imagine that this year that will step up a bit.  The retailers were caught short (serves them right for not believing in teh bulls).  This year, I imagine there will be a lot more and it will be better....

still, 48 kind of sucks.   

we are 48th best?????    that isnt so good

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

9th largest school should be a top25 at least

• Content Count:  809

9th largest school should be a top25 at least

But the 9th largest school doesn't have enough alumni to compete as of yet. USF only went from the mid 60's to #48 despite hitting #2 in the nation last year.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I know that Woogie, which is why these rankings are misleading. I think were in the 60s for all, which is pretty decent

• Content Count:  21,279
  • Days Won:  10

Incredibull is not buying enough stuff.  Pick it up you are letting us all down.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Incredibull is not buying enough stuff.  Pick it up you are letting us all down.

For USF related gear, the rumor is that Rizman only owns two items:  a "wife beater" Tee and a Spurrier-esque visor.  Is that true?

• Content Count:  1,457

Well at least Marshall is behind us.  Looks like every big E team in the conference has better numbers than us.  Funny, I thought WE had the largest student population of all the big E?

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

1. Fewer alums to buy USF gear.

2. Much fewer jerkwad front-runners who never went to college buying USF gear.

3. Less USF gear available to buy than schools above them on the list, including some you probably won't see no matter how popular USF gets. (You lose out on a lot of $100 parka sales when almost all of your fans never need to wear them.)

Archived