• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How sad is the cartoon character that is KnoLife....

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

Does KL even show up here after the beatdown, the O'Leary coverup and the latest felony deal?  No.  Has he been here much since the cover up?  I haven't seen him.  As I recall he came back after the beatdown in Mousetown only because someone from USF (Andre Hall) had a driver's license problem....or something stupid.  He's been gone so long we can't even razz him about the UCF baseball coach looking to **** some subordinate with a bat!  He's done.  Let him go.  Let him joinn STK with some new name.  Obviosuly he'll still spill on other boards that have a pertinence to USF - not UCF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,458
  • Days Won:  422

Does KL even show up here after the beatdown, the O'Leary coverup and the latest felony deal?  No.  Has he been here much since the cover up?  I haven't seen him.  As I recall he came back after the beatdown in Mousetown only because someone from USF (Andre Hall) had a driver's license problem....or something stupid.  He's been gone so long we can't even razz him about the UCF baseball coach looking to **** some subordinate with a bat!   He's done.  Let him go.  Let him joinn STK with some new name.  Obviosuly he'll still spill on other boards that have a pertinence to USF - not UCF.

He has been around, albeit sparingly...... has even been on the main board recently taking shots at Woolard and CJL about scheduling .... maybe I should make a thread in here like I did for 83 to dump EVERY one of his future posts. He shouldn't be allowed to mingle with our regular population.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Does KL even show up here after the beatdown, the O'Leary coverup and the latest felony deal?  No.  Has he been here much since the cover up?  I haven't seen him.  As I recall he came back after the beatdown in Mousetown only because someone from USF (Andre Hall) had a driver's license problem....or something stupid.  He's been gone so long we can't even razz him about the UCF baseball coach looking to **** some subordinate with a bat!   He's done.  Let him go.  Let him joinn STK with some new name.  Obviosuly he'll still spill on other boards that have a pertinence to USF - not UCF.

He has been around, albeit sparingly...... has even been on the main board recently taking shots at Woolard and CJL about scheduling .... maybe I should make a thread in here like I did for 83 to dump EVERY one of his future posts. He shouldn't be allowed to mingle with our regular population.

TO THE HOLE WITH HIM!!!!!!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,964
  • Days Won:  469

Does KL even show up here after the beatdown, the O'Leary coverup and the latest felony deal?  No.  Has he been here much since the cover up?  I haven't seen him.  As I recall he came back after the beatdown in Mousetown only because someone from USF (Andre Hall) had a driver's license problem....or something stupid.  He's been gone so long we can't even razz him about the UCF baseball coach looking to **** some subordinate with a bat!  He's done.  Let him go.  Let him joinn STK with some new name.  Obviosuly he'll still spill on other boards that have a pertinence to USF - not UCF.

TO THE HOLE WITH HIM!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO

Archived