• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mark Schlabach is a big fat idiot.... [Bowl Projections]

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I always love this.

If the guy had us in the BCS or Gator. He's a genius who sees the big picture.

If they have us in some lowly bowl, an idiot who took 5 minutes to prepare everything and it's way to early to make predictions anyway...and anyone making predictions are foolish (even if it's required by their job).

This writer is a smart guy who knows football. It's his opinion, and not anymore farfetched than us goping to the Orange.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Using Darts to make bowl predictions is stupid. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

I always love this.

If they have us in some lowly bowl, an idiot who took 5 minutes to prepare everything and it's way to early to make predictions anyway...and anyone making predictions are foolish (even if it's required by their job).

This writer is a smart guy who knows football. It's his opinion, and not anymore farfetched than us goping to the Orange.

I agree with you. The Big East is so even we could finish anywhere from 1-6.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Joe

I always love this.

Joe-this is no place for logic and reason, please keep your two-cents to yourself!  :) :) :)

I always love this.

True. It's his opinion.  And my opinion is that he is a big fat idiot.

;) ;) ;) ;)

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I always love this.

True. It's his opinion.  And my opinion is that he is a big fat idiot.

;) ;) ;) ;)

Now Jim, tell us how your truly feel about him. Let it out.  ;D ;D ;D

• Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

This is the same idiot who has Notre Dame in the Preseason Top 25 at #25. He even gives UCF a higher ranked bowl, the same UCF team that returns less talent than the team that got beat 64-12. Don't listen to what this moronic yokel has to say.

• Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

It only counts after they flip the coin, then it all comes down to the desire/heart of the players.

I don't think there's a better team in the BE than the BULLS, but, any one of them can beat us.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

This is the same idiot who has Notre Dame in the Preseason Top 25 at #25. He even gives UCF a higher ranked bowl, the same UCF team that returns less talent than the team that got beat 64-12. Don't listen to what this moronic yokel has to say.

Maybe you don’t get how reality works.  Let me explain… No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

If USF finished 3rd or lower in the Big East (as we have every BEast season thus far) we will go to the St Pete Bowl.  End of Story.

UCF plays in the weakest of all conferences and has yet again virtually no competition vying for the crown.  So, CUSA's major bowl may be "better" than the St. Pete bowl, but it doesn't make this guy a loon of a yokel.

As for ND, well that team has some serious talent.  Look at their recruits year in and year out.  Yes it's a stretch, but guess what?  We were a fringe top 25 team last year.  Guess how many people wrote everyone who said that off as crazy.  It's not like he's picking ND to be a top 5 team, the 25 spot is for fringe teams that have potential.

Archived