• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlins to beat the Rays tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

in Miami. Catch it on FSN. Hopefully they have the Marlins crew, cause those announcers for the Rays are horrible.

You guys should win the Shields vs Hendrickson matchup 2morrow.

thank God they have this on both stations, those marlins announcers are terrible.  they blow.  so glad i turned it to 17 so i dont have to go through that pain of listening to those tards

those rays announcers are great. My fav moment was when they picked the fan of the game vs the Cubbies, and picked a Cubs fan.

BTW your 3b sucks. Misses 2 straight fly balls. People in Tampa think he will win a gold glove. ha

BTW Your Relief pitch SUCKS! BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.  **** I'm gonna pinch hit so he can walk my ass too :ROFLMAO

I agree the Bull pen played like crap last night, Rays did what a good team does and took advantage of our mistakes and a few lucky breaks they got.

So why didn't the Marlins, who you say are a good team, take advantage of four walks in the ninth, runners in scoring position for like a week, and two bonehead errors by our all-world 3B to pull out that win?

Oh yes.  Because the Marlin's AREN'T good.  We handed that game to them on a platter and they [glow=red,2,300]coughed up a hairball[/glow].

And your announcers are HORRIBLE... I felt like I was listening to a History Channel documentary on the evolution of fertilizer in the middle ages.  Where the hell is the fun, the excitement... the PERSONALITY?  Ferris Bueller's teacher (Ben Stein) had more charisma than those two clowns.

Marlins = THE SUCK!   ;D

hairball.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

in Miami. Catch it on FSN. Hopefully they have the Marlins crew, cause those announcers for the Rays are horrible.

You guys should win the Shields vs Hendrickson matchup 2morrow.

thank God they have this on both stations, those marlins announcers are terrible.  they blow.  so glad i turned it to 17 so i dont have to go through that pain of listening to those tards

those rays announcers are great. My fav moment was when they picked the fan of the game vs the Cubbies, and picked a Cubs fan.

BTW your 3b sucks. Misses 2 straight fly balls. People in Tampa think he will win a gold glove. ha

BTW Your Relief pitch SUCKS! BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.  **** I'm gonna pinch hit so he can walk my ass too :ROFLMAO

I agree the Bull pen played like crap last night, Rays did what a good team does and took advantage of our mistakes and a few lucky breaks they got.

So why didn't the Marlins, who you say are a good team, take advantage of four walks in the ninth, runners in scoring position for like a week, and two bonehead errors by our all-world 3B to pull out that win?

Oh yes.  Because the Marlin's AREN'T good.  We handed that game to them on a platter and they coughed up a hairball.

And your announcers are HORRIBLE... I felt like I was listening to a History Channel documentary on the evolution of fertilizer in the middle ages.  Where the hell is the fun, the excitement... the PERSONALITY?  Ferris Bueller's teacher (Ben Stein) had more charisma than those two clowns.

Marlins = THE SUCK!   ;D

we should have taken advantage of it. Your 3b made a heck of a play to save a few runs. You were the better team last night. And I honestly believe that the Rays have a shot at the playoff's, but we all know the Yankees will bring in some pieces.

I also think if the Marlins are 5 over at the allstar break we have a shot as well. The pitching concerns me.

Archived