• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Marlins to beat the Rays tonight

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

in Miami. Catch it on FSN. Hopefully they have the Marlins crew, cause those announcers for the Rays are horrible.

You guys should win the Shields vs Hendrickson matchup 2morrow.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

dude since when are you a psychic? the rays are a better team, they will win this series, and will end the year with a better record

dude since when are you a psychic? the rays are a better team, they will win this series, and will end the year with a better record

They will win the series? Just like the last Astros series they were to sweep. Okay sure. It is amazing the Marlins are where they are. One of our best OF's comes back from the DL tonight and we are due to get our two best startes before the all star break. If the Marlins can go 10-10 in the next 20 games they will make the playoff's. And when we make the playoff's we win it all.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I wouldn't worry about it.  He predicted the Marlins would take the last series as well. 

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

They will win the series? Just like the last Astros series they were to sweep. Okay sure. It is amazing the Marlins are where they are. One of our best OF's comes back from the DL tonight and we are due to get our two best startes before the all star break. If the Marlins can go 10-10 in the next 20 games they will make the playoff's. And when we make the playoff's we win it all.

Oh and just like the marlins were gonna sweep the rays at the trop, or as I recall "win 2/3 at the very least."

Your track record for being right about predictions isn't too good.

Sonnanstine stinks but the rays are still a better team than the marlins.

You're lucky that you missed kazmir 2 times in a row.

I hope the dozens of fans at dolphin stadium (oh yeah that's right you have to share a stadium) don't get too upset.

Oh and just like the marlins were gonna sweep the rays at the trop, or as I recall "win 2/3 at the very least."

I hope the dozens of fans at dolphin stadium (oh yeah that's right you have to share a stadium) don't get too upset.

Yep we share a stadium now, however our new stadium has been approved, there also were a ton of MArlins fans at the Rays games. Wonder if there will be as many visiting fans in Miami? Your lucky you have missed Josh Johnson and Aniabel Sanchez. And you got Hendrickson 2x's.

I have seen the Marlins win multiple World Series, have you seen the Rays finish the season with a winning record?

I understand Rays fans have never been there and have no clue how to act, but jeez.

• Content Count:  883

Yep we share a stadium now, however our new stadium has been approved, there also were a ton of MArlins fans at the Rays games. Wonder if there will be as many visiting fans in Miami? Your lucky you have missed Josh Johnson and Aniabel Sanchez. And you got Hendrickson 2x's.

I have seen the Marlins wn multiple World Series, have you seen the Rays finish the season with a winning record.

I understand Rays fans have never been there and have no clue how to act, but jeez.

I can't believe you're talking about knowing how to act, Mr. KnightsruleBullssuck.  All you do is act like an idiot, point out everything negative you can find and make USF fans look bad. 

Josh Johnson and Sanchez couldn't hold Kazmirs jockstrap so that argument is garbage.

I have seen the Marlins wn multiple World Series, have you seen the Rays finish the season with a winning record.

I can't believe you're talking about knowing how to act, Mr. KnightsruleBullssuck.  All you do is act like an idiot, point out everything negative you can find and make USF fans look bad. 

Josh Johnson and Sanchez couldn't hold Kazmirs jockstrap so that argument is garbage.

Notrhing like stats to prove you have no clue what you are talking about

Kazmir is 41-32 with a 3.49 ERA in his career

Sanchez is 12-4 with a 3.24 ERA

Johnson 12-10 with a 3.50 ERA.....

Looks to me that they can be compared.

Carry on clueless Rays fans.

• Content Count:  883

Would you trade Kaz for either of those two?  If you say yes you're lying.  I don't need numbers for that.

Would you trade Kaz for either of those two?  If you say yes you're lying.  I don't need numbers for that.

Stats dont lie, to say that neither "could carry his jock." would seem to be a statement that a person who knows baseball would not make. I dont blame you, I'm sure you have just started watching baseball this year.

WELCOME TO Tampa BANWAGON City.

Archived