• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN Article- USF vr WV mention

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?columnist=forde_pat&id=3456879&sportCat=ncf&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab3pos1

"8. The Big East wins the scheduling derby again.

A league that has shown a knack for creating huge late-season matchups will do it once more with South Florida at West Virginia on Dec. 6. At least one of the two will be in the top 10 at the time. Possibly both. Weather advantage: Mountaineers."

Just goes to show that people outside the two programs are circling this one as a possible de facto BE Championship game. Maybe it is a good thing that the ACC Championship conflicted.... ;D I'm just saying!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Two 11-0 teams, battling it out for the NC spot!

• Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

"Not a mouse shall disturb this hallowed house …" -- 16th century version of Under Armour slogan, "We must protect this house!"

LOL, that's a good one.

8. The Big East wins the scheduling derby again.

A league that has shown a knack for creating huge late-season matchups will do it once more with South Florida at West Virginia on Dec. 6. At least one of the two will be in the top 10 at the time. Possibly both. Weather advantage: Mountaineers.

I hope we win that game in 2ft. of snow  :D

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

"Not a mouse shall disturb this hallowed house " -- 16th century version of Under Armour slogan, "We must protect this house!"

LOL, that's a good one.

8. The Big East wins the scheduling derby again.

A league that has shown a knack for creating huge late-season matchups will do it once more with South Florida at West Virginia on Dec. 6. At least one of the two will be in the top 10 at the time. Possibly both. Weather advantage: Mountaineers.

I hope we win that game in 2ft. of snow  :D

I hope we win in 50 degree weather. I will be at that game and do not want to freeze. Anyone who was there last year will remember just how cold that Pittsburgh game was. A cold weather game that the Bulls won, BTW!

• Content Count:  760

I miss the snow, so if I go, I want snow. A snow football game is something every fan should experience anyway.

• Content Count:  412

I might have to make a trip to that game an early birthday present for me (12th).

Winning in the cold also eliminates the mentality that we can't win in the cold.

Archived