• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Would You Take a 2-for-1 with FSU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

yes, road trip to Tally would be fun....beating them in Tally would be great.

<------------------

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I'd do a 3 for 2, is that an option?  :)

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

As long as we're being honest, I'd play them one and done at a neutral site like Jacksonville.  Would be a fun weekend trip.

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

As long as we're being honest, I'd play them one and done at a neutral site like Jacksonville.  Would be a fun weekend trip.

Renovated Citrus Bowl in Orlando would be dope. Much better middle ground IMO. FSU's has an agreement to play a game there once it's renovated I believe.

As a nole alumni, i'd much rather go to a neutral site to see them against USF than Colorado!

• Content Count:  4,879

I'd do a 3 for 2, is that an option?  :)

my thought exactly, for several reasons, not that any of this is truly and option

• Content Count:  1,797

I would wait until we beat either Miami or Florida before we add a series with FSU.  I don't want it to get engrained in fans that we always lose to the big three.  We win a game among the ones we currently have scheduled, then I say open 'er up.

One thing we do not want to do is over schedule with challenging games.  Some of the folks on this thread that want us to play this game are the same ones that completely implode when we lose a game.  I would think that they would be ones that would want us to schedule wisely.

Normal

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I'd even sign a 1-0 with FSU

a 2-1 would be awesome

And don't give me this we deserve a 1-1 crap.  We don't deseve anything, we have yet to earn 1-1 status with them, and I think if we beat them 2/3 (which we could now) we'd secure 1:1 with every other instate team.

Take the deal.

Early on when Bobby got FSU rolling he was right about one thing:  anyone, anywhere.

USF should learn from this.

Well... considering FSU was an INDEPENDENT they pretty much had no choice, right?  They had to play 11 or 12 non-conference games every year... I am betting Bobby would prefer to play teams at home, but could not convince people to play in Doak.

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

No I would not.  1-1 or nothing.

When we play and beat UM next year, it will continue to open opportunities for future schedules. 

The UF deal was started a long time ago when we had no leverage, that deal would not be signed today.

Let's let our continued success and trips into the top 10 be the leverage that creates opportunities for these types of deals.

No need to rush into a deal when with a couple more years of success we can get better deals.

• Content Count:  127

Are you kidding...if old man river up there comes to CL with out breaking a hip with that offer CL would be crazy not to take that deal....

RECRUITING...

BEATING a HASBEEN power house with alot of fans....equals more people talking about USF

and SHOVING IT UP ANOTHER FL SCHOOL....TWICE IN THERE OWN HOUSE

theres nothing better

i have no doubt in my mind that we would wax thier A$$ with ole osceola war paint

SO YES I WOULD TAKE THAT

Archived