• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orl Sentinel Blog, Realignment idea - only 4 key confs: SEC, ACC, Pac, Big 16

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/2008/06/the-case-for-th.html?cid=119424232#comment-119424232

Look that they suggest happens to USF and the Beast...   Stupid a$$ blog. 

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

what an idiot.  I dont know too much about this reporter but what gives him the crediability for us to even acknowledge this blog as a legit possibility?

NOTHING!

they might as well of said that the NCAA is going to do away with Divison 1 football and kids will go right from high school into an NFL minor league program.  It holds about the same weight as what he is suggesting.

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

The only thing to glean from this is that he has little respect for the new joiners to the BE.

• Content Count:  6,928

the Orlando Slantinnal and UCiF are meant for each other both are blowhards.....

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

Notre Dame in the Pac 16 SOUTH?

'Nuff said.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

The only thing to glean from this is that he has little respect for the new joiners to the BE.

He did post in the comments section and said he just left out the 4 new comers

"In a 64-team format, someone gets left out. I picked Louisville. Could have easily said Pittsburgh or whomever. I left out the four late arrivals to the Big East: Louisville, Cincinnati, USF and UConn."

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

"In a 64-team format, someone gets left out. I picked Louisville. Could have easily said Pittsburgh or whomever. I left out the four late arrivals to the Big East: Louisville, Cincinnati, USF and UConn."

usf has one of the best teams in the nation. him leaving us out of the bcs just shows with how biased he is or how uneducated he is in college football. to say we are not one of the top 64 teams makes him look like a complete idiot

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

usf has one of the best teams in the nation. him leaving us out of the bcs just shows with how biased he is or how uneducated he is in college football. to say we are not one of the top 64 teams makes him look like a complete idiot

He also has a bunch of non bcs teams like Hawaii and Utah getting in and kicking teams like USF and UL out.  No bias there.  This will never happen, don't know why he bothered to post this.

• Content Count:  714
  • Days Won:  1

Why would Hawaii by in the PAC-16 North and not the Pac-16 South.  Why would Notre Dame by in the Pac-16?  This makes no sense what so ever.  What a moron.

• Content Count:  398

The only thing I liked out of it was that Notre Dame was forced to join a conference...

"Notre Dame, join a conference or no special access rules for you." I liked that sentence. A lot.

Archived