• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

nothing short of a miracle

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

or complete collapse by celtics

would be bring a championship to LA

celtics are clearly the better team

and better coached

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed, but the way Kobe started out... i was a bit nervous...  if he does that each of the next two games... a miracle could happen.  But he wasn't able to sustain and was bailed out on that hack of pierce that resulted in the break away dunk.

Anything can still happen... especially with so much star power on both sides (kobe, pierce, garnett).

Garnett choked those two free throws ... you know Skip bayless is going to say "Kevin GarNOT" at least a dozen times on first and ten today.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I wouldnt say that was a hack on pierce which resulted in a breakaway.  It looked like some contact but he did touch ball.  I think Kobe at 5 fouls and you know they arent going to foul him out on a ticky tack call like that.

Plus Pierce is as bad a Ginobli when it comes to flopping and falling and losing balance every time someone is even close to him.

I dont want to discredit his game because Pierce is showing he is top 5 in the league but he is from LA and sure took some acting classes. 

The Lakers roll when Odom and Gasol decides to play, they need them to play like they did last night, every night. 

There was no acting from Pierce on that play... he got a complete rib shot and i didn't see contact with the ball at all by Kobe.  Pierce does act quite a bit, and he should have then.  I think kobe had 4 fouls at that point as I was hoping Pierce would go hard at Kobe a few more times and get him outta there.  He had 4 fouls after 3 and never got another fould the rest of the game.  Probably a misstep by Doc to not put more pressure on Kobe.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,453
  • Days Won:  13

when i saw this topic i thought smazza was talking about the Rays beating the Marlins.  ;)

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

when i saw this topic i thought smazza was talking about the Rays beating the Marlins.  ;)

You never learn miamisportsfan.  Beat you again in a week.

That would have been pretty funny if you didn't just lose 2 of 3... timing is everything.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i figured smazza was trying some reverse psychology

Archived