• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Attendance Averages

Our 2007 Attendance Average was 53,170 / USF ranked 38 in Div 1A  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Curious based on our great attendance increases last year (and number 2 ranking) will we have more people, less people, or will it be about the same this year as last?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

with the schedule, i would think it's almost a given that it is going down

• Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

With the schedule, considering we will be undefeated, it will go up.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

go down

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

It needs to go up- fans need to go to the games and not based on the opponent.

• Content Count:  2,726

Well, the question isn't "does it need to go up", lol  Cause the answer is yes.  The question is do you think it will go up?  I say absolutely...but everything hinges on the  Kansas game and the Louisville/Cincy Week. 

Oh, and what the hell is up with this RockyTop guy?  Why does he always have to be the devils advocate/negative nancy?  Hey RockyTop, are the Bulls slowly movin in on your SEC heart and you don't really want to give in?...lol

Why don't you change your name to something a little more bull-like, lol, maybe RockyTopBull - just a suggestion.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Well, the question isn't "does it need to go up", lol  Cause the answer is yes.  The question is do you think it will go up?  I say absolutely...but everything hinges on the  Kansas game and the Louisville/Cincy Week. 

Oh, and what the hell is up with this RockyTop guy?  Why does he always have to be the devils advocate/negative nancy?  Hey RockyTop, are the Bulls slowly movin in on your SEC heart and you don't really want to give in?...lol

Why don't you change your name to something a little more bull-like, lol, maybe RockyTopBull - just a suggestion.

GO BULLS!!!

whats wrong with what he is saying? its a fact. is everything posted on this board supposed to be happy go lucky or something?

• Content Count:  3,078

GO BULLS!!!

hate to rain on everyone's circlejerk with objectivity....

a thursday night, friday night, and sunday night game already.  the best team we play is who, Kansas? not exactly a big name.  heaven forbid that one of the games is played in the afternoon.  not exactly like we have the most loyal, dedicated fanbase to begin with, so I really don't see any way that the attendance can go up.  but by all means, i hope i am wrong. 

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I think attendance will be similar to last year.

Depends on our record thouh. Remember last year we had tickets sold because of the 3 game package and hype. Unfortunately many didn't show after a couple losses.

I think it was mentioned for a Sat night UL game tickets counted was around 41000

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

whats wrong with what he is saying? its a fact. is everything posted on this board supposed to be happy go lucky or something?

LOL . . .

A positive opinion is considered "happy go lucky" ... and a negative is considered opinion ?

Some get too sensetive about opinions.

Go BULLS !!!

I voted for up, but staying the same as last year is still great. We'll know at kick-off for TN-Martin if BULL Nation has grown.

:gobulls

Archived