• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Finally USF Billboards

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  651
  • Days Won:  0

I drove to Lakeland this weekend and I saw 2 on I-4, one leaving Tampa and one coming in. Don't remember how far out it was but if its not in Lakeland, it definitely needs to be. Great to see them up though!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I LOVE seeing the Selvie board at I-4 Exit 22 (Park Road) every day when I am driving home from work!!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Drove by the board on I4 and 275 last night and it looks awesome! Love the way they did the horns

was on my way home from the airport when I saw it...wore USF stuff on my flight to Atlanta but wore my Mets stuff throughout the weekend. After all the Auburn fans I saw I wish I'd brought more Bulls stuff to wear...not that I'd want remind them of the game or anything  halo.gif

Drove by the board on I4 and 275 last night and it looks awesome! Love the way they did the horns

was on my way home from the airport when I saw it...wore USF stuff on my flight to Atlanta but wore my Mets stuff throughout the weekend. After all the Auburn fans I saw I wish I'd brought more Bulls stuff to wear...not that I'd want remind them of the game or anything  halo.gif

It is a cool billboard -- CJL looks pumped for the season... and you should always represent da Bulls in SEC land! ;)

• Content Count:  2,478

I work up at Typhoon Lagoon and see quite a bit of Auburn fans. I always make sure to say that I was at Jordan Hare for that game. I try to be as nice as possible so I don't get them pissed. All of them have been quite nice and said how good of a game it was.

• Content Count:  19

There's one of Coach on Gandy in Tampa.  Gave me chills as I drove by it this morning.

• Content Count:  277

There's a sweet billboard with Matt Grothe on the west side South Dale Mabry near Oklahoma Ave heading northbound.

• Content Count:  12,293

It is a cool billboard -- CJL looks pumped for the season... and you should always represent da Bulls in SEC land! ;)

yea that CJL billboard on 275 and I4 is great.  should draw alot of attention to the program since college football is always a revolving door of athletes....people really need to identify with the coach first.

• Content Count:  136

There's one of Matt Grothe on Hwy 60 between Orient Rd and 50th Street.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

In Pinellas we saw two of coach Leavitt- one on Ulmerton just west of 19 and the other on 19 just north of Roosevelt

Archived