• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is this Shoop?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't realize when I made my first reply that they were going to be coming out with a new poster every week. If that was the final product that was going to be passed out to local business's i would have been upset. It's just not the best picture they could have used. Far from it.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

it's not the best pic that can be used, it's not the worst either...it captures season ticket holders/alumni and I think it was taken before the game actually started. if you've seen any actual pictures during the game I'm way too busy banging on the wall and screaming to pay attention to cameras.

for those complaining about them not using girls, last time I checked I am one...unless you know something I don't

the fact that it's not students...as was pointed out already students are not your target market in the campaign so they're using pictures they may feel better represent their target market, and for the record I was technically a student when this was taken but had already purchase my season tickets despite getting into games for free

for spazza: sorry I don't have giant fake tits, I'm sure you'll survive with your magazines and websites to keep you company on your lonely nights.  ;)

• Content Count:  5,241

No, we're not marketing to the students, but do you think Duke would use some late 20's early 30's fan section, or the Cameron Crazies?

Your best fans are your students, show them.  And not the beef studs/curtains. 

I was a student, but to be the best fans, lets see what happens when the graduate and gotta pony up for some season tix!

• Content Count:  2,118

i'm in that one behind shoop.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

for those complaining about them not using girls, last time I checked I am one...unless you know something I don't

Yes... yes you are... and for the life of me I can't see how it got this far down the thread for someone to point that out

for spazza: sorry I don't have giant fake tits, I'm sure you'll survive with your magazines and websites to keep you company on your lonely nights.  ;)

Trust me... your doing just fine.  ;D

Yes... yes you are... and for the life of me I can't see how it got this far down the thread for someone to point that out

Trust me... you're doing just fine.  ;D

QFT!!

>:D  :o  8)

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

It's 125.  You can tell because it doesn't look as cool as 124.  Close, but no cigar.

Word

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

it's not the best pic that can be used, it's not the worst either...it captures season ticket holders/alumni and I think it was taken before the game actually started. if you've seen any actual pictures during the game I'm way too busy banging on the wall and screaming to pay attention to cameras.

the fact that it's not students...as was pointed out already students are not your target market in the campaign so they're using pictures they may feel better represent their target market, and for the record I was technically a student when this was taken but had already purchase my season tickets despite getting into games for free

I love this girl.

Archived