• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Rays fans

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,791
  • Days Won:  468

Congratulations on the current success of the Rays.

I was an  inaurgural season ticket holder and after leaving Tampa, gave them up.  Was shocked, as I hardly follow baseball now, to see ESPN reporting them as leading their division and about 12 games over .500.

Yeah I'm disconnected.  But wow, I almost fell out of my chair.

I saw some highlights of the exciting home runs.  The Trop still looks like the Trop unfortunately.  But it looks like a few more people are going.

Anyway - go Rays!  Nice to be sitting on top of those **** yankess and red sox.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,215
  • Days Won:  422

Bastards are on the brink of getting me more interested in the MLB again .....

And actually, the crowds have pretty much sucked, relatively speaking. They had a sell out Saturday night due to a redneck concert but yesterday's game was a pretty nice 24K..... I;m actually contemplating buying tickets and going to a game or two rather than waiting for comps.  8)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

i went to a half dozen games or so last year, and have already gone to about 8 or 10 this year.....the atmosphere is completely different this year.  i always said last year that this team would be extremely competitive if they could somehow sureup the lack of depth in their bullpen, and theyve done exactly that this year. 

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

we need more people in the seats and MORE COWBELL

• Content Count:  879
  • Days Won:  0

i went to a half dozen games or so last year, and have already gone to about 8 or 10 this year.....the atmosphere is completely different this year.  i always said last year that this team would be extremely competitive if they could somehow sureup the lack of depth in their bullpen, and theyve done exactly that this year. 

The atmosphere IS totally different than in the past.  I've been going to the games since day 1.  Had season tickets the first year and then have gone every now and then.  I think the main difference now is that younger people are coming to the games.  I see USF gear everytime I go.  The old coots don't express much emotion.  But the younger fans are crazy.  After the Cliff Floyd HR game on Friday night, I thought I was at a college football game.  The chanting and yelling and screaming was terrific.  The White Sox suck chant after the game was there just like after the Yankee games.  I love it.  I've already gone to more games this year than last and I'm sure I'll be going to many more.  It's great entertainment and a very exciting atmosphere.

The only complaint I have is with the horns that some people bring in.  I thought the cowbells were annoying....but those horns are much worse.  I went to one of the Texas games and sat behind the third base dugout.  There were several people there, both Texas and Rays fans who had not been to a game before.  Every single one of them were bothered by those horns.  They are really bush league and I wish they would not allow them in there.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the games were played outdoors and the sound wouldn't echo as much....I don't know.  But don't much care for them.

Archived