• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This board is STILL boring!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Except it was totally one sided:

UCF Fan:  Oooh, Andre Hall got a parking ticket!

USF Fan:  Oooh, we just ass-raped you by 52 points.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

This is what I've been saying.  The Dumbgeon was killed while it was dying. 

I wish we had another team we could just horrendously make fun of.  It's just good ole bush league fun!

Big East teams are obvious options, but more often then not I'm cheering for the conference teams.  Where as if USF goes 12-0 and wins the NC it wouldn't be absolutely perfect unless UF goes 0-11.  There needs to be blind rage involved for it to be fun.

• Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

Gzzz..Matt, the instructions from Brad were very clear.  Raise your hand~~!!  Now raise your hand or I will post pictures of you drinking out of my UCF glass.  ;D

• Content Count:  526

I don't understand why people are against the Dumgeon.  You don't have to post in it or even go to it. 

It's for us Bush League fans who want to tastelessly rag on each other.  Not how O’Leary wants to tear into a box of donuts all tasteful and such.

Your right about one thing... I wouldn't get involved in any mud slinging with them but I also don't want this site to stoop to the level of an inferior team.

Im against it because UCiF is beneath us.  We don't need to have a dedicated message board just for them.  That makes them bigger than they actually are.  I prefer any talk about them be relegated to the S.O.F board. 

• Content Count:  2,239

I don't understand why people are against the Dumgeon.  You don't have to post in it or even go to it. 

It's for us Bush League fans who want to tastelessly rag on each other.  Not how O’Leary wants to tear into a box of donuts all tasteful and such.

Your right about one thing... I wouldn't get involved in any mud slinging with them but I also don't want this site to stoop to the level of an inferior team.

Im against it because UCiF is beneath us.  We don't need to have a dedicated message board just for them.  That makes them bigger than they actually are.  I prefer any talk about them be relegated to the S.O.F board. 

Actually, it started here and was regulated to the private board.  It was de-regulated back.

/history lesson.

• Content Count:  500

It was started to try and contain the gnat infestation that was happening on the main board. It has died down since I have joined (06???), but when a team is humiliated year in and year out the trash talk tends to die.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

INDIANA IS THE DOG'S NAME!!!

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Bring it back......it use to provide hours of entertaining reading

• Content Count:  709

It was fun.  Yes, when we got our butts kicked, it was a bit quiet.  But even then, it was fun.

Maybe after this year's beating there will not be a need since you guys are probably going 4-0 and there doesn't appear to be any games in sight unless some conference shift magically happens.

So, I vote to bring it back.  I miss coming up with the USF smack like the Top 10 Fattest University in the Country.  On top of all that, it turned out to be a great tool to learn your spelling!  :)

Those were the good old days.  If you are against it, DON'T READ IT!

• Content Count:  711

I thought I'd miss it...but other than a few "other state school" threads...a good portion of that banter simply just shifted over here.  Everyone thought that since it was a "State of Florida" board...the discussions would be subdued.  Ummm...yeah.  haha!

Face it....whether you bring back the dumgeon or not...banter will continue.

But just imagine how dead THIS board would be if UCF sports weren't around!!  ;D

Archived