• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

any body see kimbo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Faber was disappointing against Pulver this past week.  I had not seen much of Faber before and was looking forward to finally seeing a good fight from him and he was disappointing.  He should have been able to handle Pulver much easier and not have it go the distance.... Pulver looked average at best in that fight.  Faber needs to fight Penn to be legitimate 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Faber was disappointing against Pulver this past week.  I had not seen much of Faber before and was looking forward to finally seeing a good fight from him and he was disappointing.  He should have been able to handle Pulver much easier and not have it go the distance.... Pulver looked average at best in that fight.  Faber needs to fight Penn to be legitimate 

I dunno how effective Faber would be at 155.  I think 145 is his optimum weight and i don't see BJ being able to get down there.  Its kinda like when Penn fights above 155 and is not nearly as effective.  I don't think a fighter should have to fight above their optimum weight to prove themselves. 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

MMA is awful to begin with, I at least watched this guy.

exactly my reaction when i watched him fight

Archived