• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Heading to enemy territory once again.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Yes for the second year in a row I have to spend 12 days in Louisville, heading there tomorrow, if anyone has any questions about good/bad hotels or places to go just ask.  Last year I walked the downtown area in Bull gear quite a bit, this year should be better as I have added to my supply!  Stayed at Marriot last year and it was nice, this year I am staying at the Galt House.  Go BULLS!

• Content Count:  4,139

TAKE NO PRISONERS T MAN !!!!!!

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

If you don't mind.  Why are you going to Louisville for 12 days?

I teach HS and one of the subjects I teach is Advanced Placement United States History.  Every year 1,000 HS and College professors get together and grade 1.4 million essays.  We work hard from 8-5, then we experience the nightlife a bit.  Thanks for asking, T-Man

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I teach HS and one of the subjects I teach is Advanced Placement United States History.   Every year 1,000 HS and College professors get together and grade 1.4 million essays.   We work hard from 8-5, then we experience the nightlife a bit.  Thanks for asking, T-Man

AP grading.  Sounds fun, well not really.  Enjoy your trip.

Paint the town green!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Yes for the second year in a row I have to spend 12 days in Louisville, heading there tomorrow, if anyone has any questions about good/bad hotels or places to go just ask.  Last year I walked the downtown area in Bull gear quite a bit, this year should be better as I have added to my supply!  Stayed at Marriot last year and it was nice, this year I am staying at the Galt House.  Go BULLS!

I would go to Churchill Downs on Saturday...watch live racing there...and also enjoy the Belmont Race Simulcast/betting as well as Big Brown tries to make history as the first Triple Crown winner in 30 years.

That is a great idea!  Friday's first post is 2:45, plus $1 beers and dogs so we will get to see quite a few races that day and bet for the next day..  May have to bring a few USF stickers with me:)))

• Content Count:  2,923

You could drive over to Cincinasty and catch a Reds game in their new ball park.  You can also visit the Loserville Bat Company or a bourbon distillery.  Good Luck in the land of the Cardinal.

Archived