• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Anyone Know How Much Money $$ Was Raised At The Athletic Auction?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

Does anyone know how much money was raised for the athletic department at the dinner/auction last night?

My wife & I attended with a couple friends of ours and we had a wonderful time!

• Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

Does anyone know how much money was raised for the athletic department at the dinner/auction last night?

My wife & I attended with a couple friends of ours and we had a wonderful time!

Did you win (buy) anything?

KB:

Yes, my wife won the Honorary Coach on the Sideline for the Kansas game and is gave it to me as an early Father's Day gift.

In addition, we and the other couple we came with purchased the suite that was up for bid for the UConn/Rutgers game.

Being that the UConn game was moved to Sunday, even though the game is right before Thanksgiving, it's likely our kids will be in school the next day up here in Citrus Co. - so, we will probably opt for the Rutgers game.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,450
  • Days Won:  13

KB:

Yes, my wife won the Honorary Coach on the Sideline for the Kansas game and is gave it to me as an early Father's Day gift.

In addition, we and the other couple we came with purchased the suite that was up for bid for the UConn/Rutgers game.

Being that the UConn game was moved to Sunday, even though the game is right before Thanksgiving, it's likely our kids will be in school the next day up here in Citrus Co. - so, we will probably opt for the Rutgers game.

how much was it for the honary coach?

• Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

I bought an authentic Andy Pettite Jersey for my mom. Spent about 10-20 bucks more than if i bought it online but I think plus shipping and taxes it would of been more.

flsportsfan83:

$600 - A bargain in my mind.

• Content Count:  9,038

CAN I COME TO YOUR SUITE?

PRETTY PLEASE?!?!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  96,986
  • Days Won:  469

Was it a suite or tickets to a suite? Sole use?  They auctioned off entire suites last year and I was told they would not be this year.  When I saw the listing I couldn't determine that it was full use of the suite, or simply seats in a suite - which is what is also sold online elsewhere.

Was it a suite or tickets to a suite? Sole use?  They auctioned off entire suites last year and I was told they would not be this year.  When I saw the listing I couldn't determine that it was full use of the suite, or simply seats in a suite - which is what is also sold online elsewhere.

Bulliever:

To be clear, apparently, our friends and us purchased "tickets (14) to a suite" - not the suite itself, per se. To be honest with you, I hadn't really thought of that.

I assumed 14 seats was an entire suite, but oh well. We split the number of tickets 50-50.

Unlike the other package that was offered similar to this for the TN-Martin game, the item did not mention the "PNC Bank Suite" or anything like that, it just says suite.

I have no idea where it is in the stadium. I have to assume we will be watching the game from near one of the end-zones.

The letter I brought home says, "This package includes the following: Fourteen (14) game tickets, food and non-alcoholic beverages".

- We will be inquiring to see what the up-charge (if any) may be to add additional libations.

For us, it was definitely a bargain as when you factor out how much we paid for the item - the seats, food and drinks cost $100 per person. My wife will be bringing her father and his girlfriend, a USF alum and I will be flying my parents down from Maryland to watch the game with us as we intend for this to be a once in a lifetime type of thing.

Archived