• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Which FL MLB team is in first place this morning?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

I can see the Rays making the playoffs over the Marlins. They are both in tough divisions, but with my Yankees playing like **** and having no signs of turning things around, I think Tampa has a shot. They remind me of the rockies of last year. Young talent that no one saw coming.

But, we have to wait til Aug. to see

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

Exaclty Bull Dozer, I dont think Im unbiased.  In fact I want the Rays to make the playoffs.  The fact is I keep reading all this Rays and Marlins stuff and believe me Im happy for the teams.  But there are going to be a lot of you guys with your foots in your mouths at the en of the season, as usual.  Baseball is a marathon, not a sprint

And FlSports, thanks for the retard name calling.  You said the Rays had a slight edge and think the Rays have a huge edge over the Marlins making the playoffs.  The Marlins are overachieving right now.  They are a good team, but that pitching staff will not last in a marathon, while on the other hand I wouldbe surprised if the Rays m ade the playofss wbut with their core players I can see it way mmore than the Marlins. 

So did anyone look at the Vegas odds for these teams to make the playoffs?  Even in 1st place they wont make you comfortable.

I really don't give a **** about being "comfortable" ..... whatever that's supposed to mean. I;m just happy to to see the local team playing lights out baseball right NOW.... whatever happens later happens .... besides this was supposed to be a throw away year anyway. 09, 10 and 11 are when the serious runs were looking to be made ....

• Content Count:  12,293

No one has anything against the rays as a team just overzealous fans that don't know how to handle success like you.   

kinda like some USF fans when we got to #2 huh.....

::)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,216
  • Days Won:  422

But there are going to be a lot of you guys with your foots in your mouths at the en of the season, as usual.

Like who?

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

But there are going to be a lot of you guys with your foots in your mouths at the en of the season, as usual.

Like who?

bruce blingstein will have his foot up something that aint his mouth

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No one has anything against the rays as a team just overzealous fans that don't know how to handle success like you. 

yes exactly like that, and im serious about that. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

yes exactly like that, and im serious about that. 

I agree, even when we were ranked #2, how many people really thought we were the 2nd best team in the country? I didn't, however I did think that we could finish out 12-0. (the 2nd half of the season should have been easier than the first half) But if we went 12-0, I still wouldn't think we were really the best team in the country. We just won the games we needed to.

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

they are both in first place now.

honestly i could see either team making the playoff's. i give tampa a slight edge.

Out of the two, I would give the Rays a huge edge. 

Maybe someone should look up the Vegas odds to see what the unbiased think. 

which doesnt include you since you obviously have something against the rays

And exactly how are us Rays fans suppose to handle success?    Like Yankee and BoSox fans who a vast majority act like complete arrogant a-holes win or lose?  And why is it being "overzealous" to even possibly think that the lowly Rays may actually make the playoffs?  I guess being top 6 in defense, offense and pitching in the American league is a sign that they are about to fall?    Hey anything can happen.....if several key players go down....then the Rays will be out of it.....but barring that, there's nothing in the way they are playing that says fluke.  Defense and pitching rarely "slumps".  These have been there two keys this year.  And if anything, most of their offense has struggled this year, and if they get going (Pena & Crawford in particular), they could easily have a great chance of holding off the Redsox and everyone else in the east. 

• Content Count:  883

I'm really hoping we can win this last game so we don't get swept.  I knew it was gonna be tough to win at Fenway, but I thought we could get one game.  Shields tomorrow.

Archived