• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away game tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,494
  • Days Won:  10

There should be enough UCF ticket holders who cannot stomach another defeat that there should be a decent supply of tickets available on game day.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

There's ALWAYS plenty of tickets available on game day for any event.  If you don't get them from USF or ticketmaster, you can get them right outside the stadium.  Just make sure you have some cash on you.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I'll be anxious to see how many season tickets that UCF sells this year.  Quite a few of their season tickets were purchased by Texas fans because of the small allotment.  They went to one game and let the rest collect dust.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

However, with that being said, I believe I read on here that there are some who are locked in at much lower donor levels than the ones currently established. I think for those individuals, they should be given the option to pony up to the current donor levels, or getting a reduced priority at their current $ amount level.

I think I'm one of the one's you're talking about, and I think the intent of your suggestion is in effect.  I believe I only get credit for the actual dollars I donate - not the current donor level of my section.  So someone donating $1,000 per year for three years in a section that I may only be paying $100 for 11 years is ahead of me in priority points awarded for donations($3,000 > $1,100).  In fact, I could pony up this year for a $1,000 and still be behind that person by $900.

If I'm wrong, someone let me know please.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

However, with that being said, I believe I read on here that there are some who are locked in at much lower donor levels than the ones currently established. I think for those individuals, they should be given the option to pony up to the current donor levels, or getting a reduced priority at their current $ amount level.

I think I'm one of the one's you're talking about, and I think the intent of your suggestion is in effect.  I believe I only get credit for the actual dollars I donate - not the current donor level of my section.  So someone donating $1,000 per year for three years in a section that I may only be paying $100 for 11 years is ahead of me in priority points awarded for donations($3,000 > $1,100).  In fact, I could pony up this year for a $1,000 and still be behind that person by $900.

If I'm wrong, someone let me know please.

Generally you are right.  I believe there are points also for the number of years you have tickets so an 11-year ticket holder would probably be ahead of someone who had similar total donations but for a shorter duration.  There are also points for being an alum, member of the alumni association, etc.  However the biggest points are for donations.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,741

And just out of curiosity, is there (online) some way to ascertain exactly where one stands, "points wise"?

It's been years since I read up (and calculated myself) what I fall into based on the benchmarks outlined above.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

And just out of curiosity, is there (online) some way to ascertain exactly where one stands, "points wise"?

It's been years since I read up (and calculated myself) what I fall into based on the benchmarks outlined above.

You might be able to login to your account and determine your point total.  I can't ever remember my password so I don't know.  However, if you get your point total it will be in a vacuum it won't tell you where you stand in relation to the overall Bulls season ticket holders.

• Content Count:  1,633

Eric mentioned in an earlier thread regarding the new parking policy that in July we would get our Bulls Club membership cards with our points and rank on them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

I think I remember reading that the UCF contract was for 5,000 tickets so we should be okay there servicing all season ticket holders who want to go.  I am much more concerned about FIU.  Does anyone know what the contracted allocation is?  With only 18,000 seats in a new stadium, I'm thinking we only get 2,000 to 3,000 at most.  Take out 1,000 for students/band/players and the priority points will be very meaningful here given we took at least 9,000 to FAU.

• Content Count:  398
  • Days Won:  0

I"m glad there's a thread for this because I've got a concern or two...

I will be at the UCF game this year because I'm in band. However, because I'm in band, there's no way for me to actually accumulate points. Or is there?

Also, for the UCF game, my brothers and parents live in Orlando, and I know one of my brothers and my father want to go. Is there any way I can purchase two of the 5,000 ticket allotment and give it to them? Or do I actually have to be there when they go through the gate? I just want to get them a couple tickets for a game that's 20 minutes from our house in Orlando.

Halp?

Archived