• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away game tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Do we have any idea when we can get away game tickets?  The web says they go on sale as soon as we receive them from the host University, but when do we typically get them.  I plan on going to the UCF, FIU, NC State, and possibly the WVU game.  I would like to take the worry I have out of trying to get tickets for them (particularly for the UCF and FIU games as I know we'll sell our allotment).

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Patience grasshopper..  They will go on sale over the summer and you will have plenty of time..  I went to many roadies over the years including Aub and Fau last year (ucf 2 years ago) there were plenty of tickets and unless you decided to the game th week or two before there will be tickets available.  We are developing a loyal following but tickets can still be had pretty easily for those of us that can plan a month or two out. 

• Content Count:  9,038

UCF will only give us 5,000 at most.  Of course, their message board trolls think we only deserve 2,500 ("only Texas deserved the full amount").

FIU's stadium will hold less than 18,000, so I'd be surprised if they give us more than 2,000.

I plan on going to both games.  If our allotment is sold out and I can't get any through USF, I'll get them through Ticketmaster.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I plan on going to both games.  If our allotment is sold out and I can't get any through USF, I'll get them through Ticketmaster.

This is what I want to avoid.  I was just wondering when I should look to be getting them.

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

Talking to the Athletics office the other day and they indicated that they more than likely will need to use the priority points system in allocating tickets for the UCF game this year.

• Content Count:  412

Talking to the Athletics office the other day and they indicated that they more than likely will need to use the priority points system in allocating tickets for the UCF game this year.

As a 1st time season ticket holder but lifelong UCiF hater, I would be quite bummed if I missed out because of the points, though I suppose that when you start up a system like the points, someone is going to get a little shortchanged. Ah well, for the good of the group, eh?

Maybe they could have a system for the last UCiF "games" wherein the fans who can demonstrate their hatred the most get priority.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

Maybe they could have a system for the last UCiF "games" wherein the fans who can demonstrate their hatred the most get priority.

I would be 1st in line

• Content Count:  412

I just realized that it wouldn't work, we'd all be clamoring to be first.

No one can hate them the most, because we all hate them as much as is humanly possible. It's a 40,000- person tie for 1st.

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

When I spoke with the ticket reps, they said they expect to be selling away game tickets around the middle of July.

I think the priority point system is excellent. It rewards those who have been giving to the program the longest. While I know everyone's situation varies (ie: just graduated, financial limitations, living out of state), it is the only fair way to distribute tickets. There are a lot of people out there who were fans and would go to the game who had the mindset, "Why would I donate when I can buy tickets through Ticketmaster or scalp them the day of the game?" Well, those people are soon (hopefully) going to find out the answer to their query. 

However, with that being said, I believe I read on here that there are some who are locked in at much lower donor levels than the ones currently established. I think for those individuals, they should be given the option to pony up to the current donor levels, or getting a reduced priority at their current $ amount level.

• Content Count:  9,038

I've been a Bulls Club Bullseye member for 2 years, a football season ticket holder for 2 years, and a USF alumni.  I hope that gets me enough points to get 2 of the last UCF tickets!!!

Archived