• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Green Jacket Donor Question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Hey guys:

I'm hoping to insitute some green jacket events in the upcoming year to encourage people to wear them more prominently.  It could be a special event or at a game.  If you have some ideas, let me know.  Please, only real ideas (ie. no gold thongs please).

Eric

Nice... Green jacket, gold thong.  Maybe the wife will lilke that......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Jason Giambi wears a gold thong for good luck......

Amy fellow Bulls out there want to start a tradition with _EI.....Green Jackets and Gold Thongs to EVERY game????

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

OK, I can't stand it.  I watched the WV game last night and am going to wear my jersey all day!  This offseason is killing me!  Thank God for DVR's.

I get my Green Jacket this year!

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

...and that can be paid in quarterly installments of $250 and charged to a credit card.

And, coming in July if I recall correctly, autopay will be available .....

Correct....again, no prize!  We'll be sending every donor at every level information and instructions on how to do this.

Eric

How does this autopay thing work...  If you went in at entry level Green Jacket, it would be 1000, which works out to about 80 per month.  Does this just come out of a checkng or something...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

...and that can be paid in quarterly installments of $250 and charged to a credit card.

And, coming in July if I recall correctly, autopay will be available .....

Correct....again, no prize!  We'll be sending every donor at every level information and instructions on how to do this.

Eric

How does this autopay thing work...   If you went in at entry level Green Jacket, it would be 1000, which works out to about 80 per month.  Does this just come out of a checkng or something...

Probably be set up for automatic debit from banking account or credit card ........ definitely credit card, hopefully.

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

In response to popular demand... the 3rd Annual  Preseason Tailgate Party will be green jacket optional... 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

In response to popular demand... the 3rd Annual  Preseason Tailgate Party will be green jacket optional... 

Green Jacket Optional?!?  Wow, I didn't know t would be an option...

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I'm just not giong to take the risk of spilling beer on mine...   

A lot of beer...

again...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,676
  • Days Won:  108

I believe that the first year you become a Green Jacket donor you have to put up the entire $1,000 at once.  Subsequent years allow for the quarterly payment thing.  At least that's what I was told.  Maybe I'm a bad credit risk ???

Funny that I came upon this thread just after my wife asked me when I was going to Kirby's to get the jacket.

We are hoping to get to the Tailgate Party in July.  Don't know if 95 degrees and 95% humidity is the best time for a sport jacket.  Maybe just the gold thong  ;) 

You know you are a big Bulls fan when you plan a hip replacement operation around football season.  Had mine done 4 weeks ago to ensure I can tailgate, walk to the stadium and cllimb to the seats.

Archived