• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rivals top 10 scariest defenders

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

T-Mac could be up on that list I would think.

• Content Count:  412

Awesome. Selvie is a beast, and if defenses haven't wised up to his presence yet, he'll have a monster year. Or if they have, our interior linemen will have better access to the backfield. Win-win either way.

• Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

usc always has someone on that list

if we were playing with paid professionals we would too

ZOMG usc just got PWNDEDZZZ!!!11

lol

• Content Count:  12,293

incase no one noticed....there is a picture of selvie and link to this article on the front page of yahoo sports.

• Content Count:  21,277
  • Days Won:  10

Now on Front page of Yahoo sports.  USF name stands right out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Now on Front page of Yahoo sports.  USF name stands right out.

Not just the name but the Bulls Gold helmet .... I went there to get the Rays score and clicked on MLB without really looking at anything else but just as the page changed, I caught that DISTINCTIVE helmet color out of the corner of my eye and clicked back to see the pic.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,985

If Selvie has the banner year as expected, it will be awsome for USF to have two years back to back top NFL draft picks.

If Selvie is anywhere near where he was last year in stats he will easily be a top 5 pick!

It is baffling you can tie an NCAA record and not get any of the huge trophies.  If he's up there again he'll get one.

All I can think of there is that he got up to the record so early in the season, and then flattened out.  The big reviewers saw him as a flash.  I think he hurt his back in the U Conn game and that slowed him down.

• Content Count:  12,293

If Selvie has the banner year as expected, it will be awsome for USF to have two years back to back top NFL draft picks.

If Selvie is anywhere near where he was last year in stats he will easily be a top 5 pick!

It is baffling you can tie an NCAA record and not get any of the huge trophies.  If he's up there again he'll get one.

All I can think of there is that he got up to the record so early in the season, and then flattened out.  The big reviewers saw him as a flash.  I think he hurt his back in the U Conn game and that slowed him down.

actually i think it has more to do with the fact that those awards usually go to guys who are in their last year of NCAA football.  everyone knew selvie would be coming back for another year.  and selvie pretty much came out of no where last year.  if you look at the guys who win those awards...they were atleast in the running the previous year.

• Content Count:  1,457

George is an animal, pure and simple....2 more to go too!

Archived