• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

there is more disparity in baseball than football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

I may be the only one to say so, but I'm disappointed after two years of Lelo.  Not giving up - not at all.  Not complaining.  Not registering the FireLelo.com site.  Just thinking he'd be a quicker fix than this relative to competing in the Big East (not the country, the Big East).  I know there's been turnover amongst the players and Cardieri had preceded him and had a couple decades to lay anchor but I really thought we'd get this thing righted a lot faster.

gots  to always  remain positive

• Content Count:  1,412
  • Days Won:  0

between usf and big 3

somewhat odd

No there is not...  You don't have a clue.  First off there is not a big 3 in Baseball, there are 2 UM and FSU.

In baseball in florida, there are 5 good/ 2 great baseball programs.  UF is good this year, they blew last year and the year before that I believe.

USF is 1 year away from the big 3.  And one of the Big 3 is one year away from leaving.

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

they won a national championship in baseball

smazza has more than a clue pal

gators are  players in baseball

usf arent close to gators----talk about not having a clue

• Content Count:  827

gators are  players in baseball

Please tell me the year the Gayturds won a national championship in baseball MR CLUE?

• Content Count:  1,412

gators are players in baseball

Really, UF won a national championship? Geez, that must have been awesome, seems to me I missed that.

Oh wait a minute, that is because it never happened....

anything else you want to talk to me about college baseball about? come on...   lets discuss...

PS the gators were 1 game under .500 combined in 2006 and 2007

I know a bit about college baseball, just a bit.

You still don't have a clue

Additionally, FSU has no national championship in baseball either, there coach mike martin has never seemed to get over the hump.

UM is the powerhouse when it comes to national championship here in Florida. A couple in the 80's and 2 since 1999

• Content Count:  526

I may be the only one to say so, but I'm disappointed after two years of Lelo.  Not giving up - not at all.  Not complaining.  Not registering the FireLelo.com site.  Just thinking he'd be a quicker fix than this relative to competing in the Big East (not the country, the Big East).  I know there's been turnover amongst the players and Cardieri had preceded him and had a couple decades to lay anchor but I really thought we'd get this thing righted a lot faster.

Brad, BB coaches don't win games.  Players do.  I think you need to give him more time to recruit his players.  I'd say 4 years is a reasonable amount of time for a new coach to show what he can do.  Although I think we will be exponentially better next year. Hopefully we only have 15-20 loses.

Archived