• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, I watched Auburn and West Virginia, again...

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome- Auburn and WV.

Crappy- Cincy, Rutgers, Conn.

Embarassing- Oregon.

Consistency, consistency, consistency. And like nobull.Bulls accurately said, the O line needs to stay healthy, we're shallow there.

If the O line stays healthy, we can be more consistent, and win both the games we need to win, and those big games (i.e. Kansas) that give us the nat'l attn.

I hear ya...we LOST the game.  But the refs didn't help us.  We had a chance to wein the game and a call went completely against us.  But if we didn't play so poorly in the first half it wouldm't have mattered.

The Cinci game was only 'crappy' in the first quarter and a half.  Unfortunately in that time period we got ourselves into a hole to big to dig out of, at least not without the ref helping Cinci's cause.  We had over 300 yards total offense in the 2nd half alone, and held Cinci to something under 150 in the 2nd half!

Any time we play poorly enough to not be able to win, its a crappy game. Especially if we dig ourselves a big hole. Blaming anything other than our play (like the refs), in my opinion, makes us whiny bitches, no better than UCiF.

We lost because we didn't play better than the opponent, the end.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,219

great games

the silence after the OT score was priceless at the AUB game.

• Content Count:  4,016

it doesn't matter how much talent we have on offense.  if Gregory runs the same 5-play offense agian this year, we are going to be a 9-win squad again.

5-play offense = 21st ranked scoring offense....I'll take it.

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/natlRank.jsp?year=2007&div=4&rpt=IA_teamscoroff&site=org

And the 35th total offensive team.  Last year our team broke countless USF records on offense that was with a beat-up OL, missing two key starting receivers during that losing streak, and having our two best RB's were true freshmen and didn't know the entire playbook.  If the OL stays healthy I believe for the first time our offense will be great, and fun to watch.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

it doesn't matter how much talent we have on offense.  if Gregory runs the same 5-play offense agian this year, we are going to be a 9-win squad again.

Ah, more totally non-specific complaints being laid at Greg Gregory's feet with no evidence to back them up. I swear, unless USF scores 60 points every week, there are people complaining about play calling. You can't blame CJL, and you can't blame the players, even though the receivers dropped God knows how many passes and the "rotation" at the skill positions meant no one ever got into a rhythm. So it has to be Gregory's fault!

• Content Count:  1,777

Can someone tell me how to get a copy of the Auburn game on DVD?

• Content Count:  879

Try this link.  This is where I got mine from.  http://dvd.calandkad.com/ 

Board member _EI was selling them.  User name is "DVD" and password is "order"

• Content Count:  1,777

Try this link.  This is where I got mine from.  http://dvd.calandkad.com/ 

Board member _EI was selling them.  User name is "DVD" and password is "order"

No luck I could not log in.

• Content Count:  760

I was able to log in. Quick question, how's the quality of the DVDs? Anyone have them that could give me their opinion. I'm gonna buy Aub and WVU to get a dif view from TV than in the stands. Great keepsake

• Content Count:  117

I got the entire season and the quality is very good. Each quarter is a chapter and a highlight real is included.

Archived