• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

So, I watched Auburn and West Virginia, again...

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

Two of the greatest victories for our program, that's for sure!  :popcorn

I think we're going to be very good, again, this year. We have so many of the guys back, especially on offense.

Jerome Murphy could be a very good returner for us, but do we want to risk him playing special teams when he's going to be so important on defense this year?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I put the Auburn game on DVD and watch it everyonce and a while. I still get goosebumps from that and the WVU highlights.

• Content Count:  5,241

In one of the greatest seasons of college football ever, Me and several others were fortunate enough to attend 2 of the biggest games in USF history!!!!!!!!!!

Still have em on DVR and never take those moments for granted!

• Content Count:  5,241

I just looked on my dvr to watch em, and they arent there.

******* A SOB!

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I dont see a problem having Murphy returning kicks considering he will get a chance to catch his breath with the offense coming in.

I really hope George Baker comes in and lights it up.  With all due respect to Marcus Edwards, he doesnt have the speed to be effective in the return  game.  Hopefully Baker doesnt have to redshirt.

• Content Count:  2,726

I dont see a problem having Murphy returning kicks considering he will get a chance to catch his breath with the offense coming in.

I really hope George Baker comes in and lights it up.  With all due respect to Marcus Edwards, he doesnt have the speed to be effective in the return  game.  Hopefully Baker doesnt have to redshirt.

Yea, and Edwards has also been a bit of a butterfingers with the kick returns.  If I remember correctly...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  4,016

Yea, and Edwards has also been a bit of a butterfingers with the kick returns.  If I remember correctly...

GO BULLS!!!

You were thinking of Amarri.  Edwards might have dropped one or two but the past two years he has been a sure handed punt returner.  But like feardabull states he lacks that explosiveness to make him an exceptional returner.  He's functional, but it would be nice to finally add a sure handed player back there that brings an exciting dynamic again, someone that can return it anytime.

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

Two of the greatest victories for our program, that's for sure!  :popcorn

I think we're going to be very good, again, this year. We have so many of the guys back, especially on offense.

Jerome Murphy could be a very good returner for us, but do we want to risk him playing special teams when he's going to be so important on defense this year?

dont you wonder how we lost to ru,uconn,cinncy and looked so bad in sun bowl?

• Content Count:  66,072
  • Days Won:  172

with our offensive scheme usf is too easy to figure out and stop to be very good

grothe cant do it by himself and usf doesnt have a running game.too many 2nd and 3rd and longs

• Content Count:  500

GO BULLS!!!

You were thinking of Amarri.  Edwards might have dropped one or two but the past two years he has been a sure handed punt returner.  But like feardabull states he lacks that explosiveness to make him an exceptional returner.  He's functional, but it would be nice to finally add a sure handed player back there that brings an exciting dynamic again, someone that can return it anytime.

Marcus had at least one fumble, not to mention like you said if he picks up 4 yards on a return its an explosion for him.

Archived