• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is going to Baseball Tonight?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Just curious...I wanna go, but I don't have anyone to go with..  :)

GO BULLS!

-gurly

• Content Count:  2,726

I might make it out...but I am scared they might lose.  I have had some bad luck with the Baseball Team the past couple games I've been too.  The last two I went to (UCF-UF) we lost.  Then I couldn't make it to the Notre Dame series and they freakin SWEPT EM.  I don't know what to do...

I'll be debating it most of the day...we'll see.

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  307

I might make it out...but I am scared they might lose.  I have had some bad luck with the Baseball Team the past couple games I've been too.  The last two I went to (UCF-UF) we lost.  Then I couldn't make it to the Notre Dame series and they freakin SWEPT EM.  I don't know what to do...

GO BULLS!!!

You need to stay home.

I'm goin, Britney if you cant find a ride this afternoon I'm leaving with a friend around 6 and stopping at the Original Hooters in Clearwater before heading to the game...if you want to go you're more than welcome.

• Content Count:  996

I am already in Clearwater...thats why i can't find anyone to go with...lol.  Everyone is in Tampa.  what time ya'll goin to hooters?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,448
  • Days Won:  13

I am already in Clearwater...thats why i can't find anyone to go with...lol.  Everyone is in Tampa.  what time ya'll goin to hooters?

I wasn't gonna go, but if your going I will head out.

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

GO BULLS!!!

Stay home.  :P

• Content Count:  866

Nonsense!  ALL Bulls fans should get out to Clearwater tonight.  Your attendance had nothing to do with our play on the field when you went.  Everyone knows we lost those games because our starting pitchers put their left socks on first, and we were completely out of bar-b-que sunflower seeds.

We had a nice (and vocal) crowd out there last night, and hopefully will be even more this evening.  Show up, drive in a group to split the $5 parking, and buy a $3 ticket!  Best deal in town!

• Content Count:  760

GO BULLS!!!

Considering baseball is the sport with the most supersitions, STAY HOME!  ;D

• Content Count:  307

We'll be there between 6:45 and 7 is you want to stop by.

• Content Count:  2,726

GO BULLS!!!

Considering baseball is the sport with the most supersitions, STAY HOME!  ;D

I know I used to play...Im pretty superstitious.  So I think I'll stay home. 

I did see us win more games this year than we lost.  But still...I don't feel good about going tonight.  Unless someone really persuades me...then I'll stay home and listen.

GO BULLS!!!

Archived